• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why the hate for world pvp?

Epicenter

So a buddy and mine are running around getting FP's in Arathi and Hillsbrad. We're both lvl 26. We see at level horde and quite honestly higher level horde so we engage. Different people. Didn't camp anybody. Had a blast. I receive a /whisper from a horde player who took the time to log onto his alliance character to tell me that pvp in a contested zone is not cool. And I've ruined his day because he's just trying to run to wetlands. wtf? Did we do something wrong that I'm unaware of? I've been ganked 100 times below lvl 20 by ?? Horde characters and didn't complain one time. I wasn't manipulating anything and didn't corpse camp. Is this the general attitude of players in open world pvp? Because I love it. I'm of the philosophy that red = dead .

I love the wpvp and attack on sight 90% of the time. I usually always get attacked so i decided its better to be the predator than prey. Its all in good fun, both sides do it. The pve only carebears can either git gud or be an honor kill.

You diden't do anything wrong. Wrong are camping someone without reason or lvl 60 ganking lowbies.
WoW should be about wpvp not bg or later expansions arena.
Best thing back in the day were playing with my irl friends and we could get in to like 5 vs 5 battles with alliance (we were horde) for hr instead of questing. People so determend to rush 60 so they cry for any bump on the road.

You diden't do anything wrong. Wrong are camping someone without reason or lvl 60 ganking lowbies.
WoW should be about wpvp not bg or later expansions arena.
Best thing back in the day were playing with my irl friends and we could get in to like 5 vs 5 battles with alliance (we were horde) for hr instead of questing. People so determend to rush 60 so they cry for any bump on the road.
Exavtly, i just got to 50, now entering the beeing worth honor for lvl 6 zone. I vant wait to see how bad this actually is. And by bad i mean good, because i want to play pvp mainly and this way i dont have to wait until 60. From 55 to 60 i will mainly do instances anyway. If i have problems with 60s killing me i just band together with fellow lvlers and fight back. I have plenty of iron grenades waiting for alliance blood!

Top Bottom