• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Why you dodge?

Lharts

Authorized
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0vDRykyHbu2LVkzYkJIYV9Mbm8/view?usp=sharing cba uploading it somewhere else

Our little forum friend who recently said something along the lines of "horde sucks and is getting farmed constantly".

I happened to stumble accross him in Winterspring while he was acompanied by a paladin.
He paniced and tried to run away. Unfortunately he steered into the wrong direction.
These things happen for pro players.

Ye i guess this can happen to everyone, i was helping this level 55 paladin that was hunted by 4-5 hordies (defended him ofc and they never attacked him because of me, he also never died because of me) and i did see Kembria and his friends on the bridge earlier so i guess they called on you and the others for backup.

Now to the jumping, long story short i was really buffed up and was going to oneshot you but my super reflexes was to overpowered so i spilled out the cocacola on my keyboard so ye.. now i need to buy a new one, i guess it malfunctioned or something and because you recorded it i can only assume you and a 40man raid was going after me to finally get me when i was defending the lowbies in Winterspring.

See you ingame ;)

Last edited:
Actually I was there solo, waiting for Yeezus to catch up and farm Eye of Shadows. No need to get all defensive.
Interesting lifestory btw.

I have fallen off the ledge in Winterspring before...fortunately I was a Mage. Dat blink though. -_-

The video clip was too short. Not sure why Chill linkedt he same video 4 times, but I guess that is legit.

-PP

Top Bottom