• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

will Kronos have live updated wow-ARMORY? for character links

Such an armory is - no question - very nice but Realmplayers offers beside simple character inspection features like raid stats which give possibilities for more competition between the players:
  • Wich guild did the fastest BWL run
  • Which PvP premade won which battles
  • etc.

Talking about those I want to leave a link to an interesting website feature which could be very cool for PvP:
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...servers/wow-emu-programs/495005-pvpstats.html

Ah nvm didnt notice it. This is probably the most unique private server feature ever. Never saw it somewhere else.

A negative on the damage watching is in vanilla, people concern themselves more with that chart than a decurse. As a raid leader, if you were on decurse/ clean dispell duties for a fight and you had 0-3, you wouldnt get dkp for that fight. Top debuff remover for certain fights got a small bonus dkp. After that rule was in place it was retarded how fast debuffs were gone.

A negative on the damage watching is in vanilla, people concern themselves more with that chart than a decurse. As a raid leader, if you were on decurse/ clean dispell duties for a fight and you had 0-3, you wouldnt get dkp for that fight. Top debuff remover for certain fights got a small bonus dkp. After that rule was in place it was retarded how fast debuffs were gone.

That sounds pretty cool lol. I did not encounter that but I remember when my raid began to fight Maloriak our leader would pay gold per interrupt. Of course if you don't raid with lazy people you tend to not encounter these kinds of things :p

also the realmplayer only updates what those who have the mod see while they play and only updates then so you might go a week or months without being updated there since the number of those who have the mod is decreasing.

also this one has far more features and is up to date :wink:

also the realmplayer only updates what those who have the mod see while they play and only updates then so you might go a week or months without being updated there since the number of those who have the mod is decreasing.

Yes you mentioned it before.

the other servers have and i can say it is far better than realmplayers that only updates what those who have the mod sees and automatically uploads. here they actually have an armory that works similar to blizzards.

info: https://www.twinstar.cz/2013/03/17/new-armory-launched/?lang=en
link : http://armory.twinstar.cz/
I am playing on Ares (TBC) now, and armory for burning crusade is far from complete atm.
No gems visible, enchants and items stats are from wotlk+ (shared spell power instead of bonus heal/damage) and I am missing tooltips for some items. I hope, that Kronos will have fully functional one.

Oh wow the topic blew up fast :) nice to see people like my question! lets hope someone with power or have the dedication to do something for it :)

Thanks!

While it is true that it updates faster it does lack a lot of features such as: Fastest bosskill on server, Fastest instance clear on server, Highest healing/damaging *class* on server, Fastest bosskill of *guild*, fastest instance clear of *guild* and so on and so on, highest healing/damage on *boss* etc. etc.

It's not easy to compete with all the features of realmplayers :smile:

While it is true that it updates faster it does lack a lot of features such as: Fastest bosskill on server, Fastest instance clear on server, Highest healing/damaging *class* on server, Fastest bosskill of *guild*, fastest instance clear of *guild* and so on and so on, highest healing/damage on *boss* etc. etc.

It's not easy to compete with all the features of realmplayers :smile:

I'd be interested to know how long Realmplayers has been online. The armory on the TBC realm has been up for almost 2 years now, if Realmplayers has been online longer than that I feel like maybe in the future the same will happen for this armory (especially if players start asking for it).

I'd be interested to know how long Realmplayers has been online. The armory on the TBC realm has been up for almost 2 years now, if Realmplayers has been online longer than that I feel like maybe in the future the same will happen for this armory (especially if players start asking for it).

Most older characters have their "First seen" date at around the middle of July 2013, so sometime around then.

Top Bottom