• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Will there be a Mac client available?

FendeltheGreat

I am sure this has been posted somewhere but I was not able to find a thread, so I ask:

Will there be a Mac client as well as a PC client? With the downfall of the gentlemen of the Bay of Pirates ( for now, anyway ), there's not much available in the realm of acquiring a mac version.

I'm aware that I can use bootcamp to run the PC version, but damn it's inconvenient.

Thanks, everyone.

Should have downloaded the mac client earlier like me :p I downloaded mine off kickass torrent if you want to use that. I would upload it but my upload speed is to slow sorry! I wish you like as it took me a bit to find a working version too. And finding a BC and WOTLK version too sucked haha

Posting of warez, torrent or any illegal content is prohibited on the forum.

But the torrent file you can download from the main website is not illegal? :innocent:

Anyway, people ask for a mac client a lot so maybe it's better to put one up at the connection guide to avoid this in the future.

Thanks everyone. None of those torrent links are working. I guess it's illegal or something. :whistling:

Could I get one of you lads to directly message me with the link?

If not, I can do some more searching or hope/pray/beg for the team to upload one to their page. Wishful thinking I suppose.

I'm interested in downloading the Mac Client as well. If anyone has a link to a well-seeded torrent, inbox me please :smile:

I have a Mac client working through torrent download. PM me if you want the magnet link.

Top Bottom