• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Will you destroy your Hearthstone?

Let's hope everyone else doesn't get frustrated with your refusal to accept the summon 'o'

I would usually make my way to the instance before the group was fully formed anyways. Once we had 3 I would head out and farm around the area while waiting.
I love traveling on a PVP Vanilla server.

I think 30mns CD is pretty decent, what really broke my immersion was the unstuck command wich could be used each 5mns and had the same effect as the HS so basically you could move really faster and that was far from a true Vanilla experience. One of the element characterizing this period is slowness and it has charm imo.

Just think really hard about your interpretation of immersion; there are dragons and magic in this game, magic and teleportation are legitimate things in the mythos of the universe. One bag is dandy, but you could also 16 dragon heads in it.

Things like the retail ironman challenge could be addressing immersion but magically imbued armor and weapons are canonical things (good thing it's mostly a substitute for difficulty *longevity* in the leveling aspect of the game).

You can pick a middle-ground between immersion and convenience/challenge but you reasons will be invalidated because of the muddling of the two sources. It's now just picking and choosing because of personal preference. Definitely too hard to go full realism but we want to gimp ourselves to a reasonable level that will make our sense of achievement greater. Both shouldn't be mixed up although they are both equally legitimate and acceptable choices to make.

Well I dont like the game being too easy and I also agree: traveling and reaching game points is too easy in retail but dude.... you are really overacting this shit. Why making a harder time than it has to be?

Last edited:
After reading the title all I could think was "breaking my hearthstone so ill have an extra slot and just use /unstuck"
I guess i am not hardcore as you :(

attempting to make the game more hardcore than it is, imo, will be very tiring and might impact on your will to play.
better consider, as you might be used to 4x/8x.... and not fully understand the "grind" you are about to face.

After reading the title all I could think was "breaking my hearthstone so ill have an extra slot and just use /unstuck"
I guess i am not hardcore as you :(

attempting to make the game more hardcore than it is, imo, will be very tiring and might impact on your will to play.
better consider, as you might be used to 4x/8x.... and not fully understand the "grind" you are about to face.

I played 4k hours in Vanilla so I know all about the grind and love it. I'm going to keep my hearthstone and use it to exit dungeons only. We'll see how long I last before I start using it like normal again. :biggrin:

Top Bottom