• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WoD is the competitor?

Are you going to play WoD?

• Total voters

nimeralos

Authorized
The last video got (only?) ~1300 views in two days. Weren't previous videos more popular?
If yes - maybe this is connected to WoD launch, and so WoD is our competitor after all?
If no - please consider this thread as just-for-poll thread generated by boredom :)

They probably in it and leveling to 100 and checking out the new features.

but when they hit 100, there is arena, raids, bgs and are not new features.

i wanna see pvp videos from lvl 100 pvp to get perhaps interested because i know they removed resilience, but i think i wont get in there, because there is already to many changes at to many other things i will see while having fun on pvp, because i also like raiding and pvping with pve gear.

Personaly, I'm interested in Ashran. I saw one live stream and it looked damn good.

Retail appeals to brainless people who enjoy easy, meaningless content.

Vanilla appeals to intelligent people who enjoy strategic, meaningful content that isn't sugarcoated with bullshit.

Pick a side.

The minute they turned WOW into an e-sport e-peen douche-fest arena was the minute they truly lost me. It was never meant to be an e-sport, looks shit to watch and feels shit too. Leave the e-sports to MOBA's and other better suited genres.

AND WHERE ARE YOURS ORGRIMMAR SIEGE FULL HEROIC BEFORE NERF IF RETAIL WOW IS SO CASUAL???
Tired of this stupid "argument" myself :D

I hate a lot of retail features just as you, but people say that there is a challenge on retail for those who're seeking for it. Also, no one could ever make PvP easier after all :)

Anyway, I hope that the vast minority of Kronos players will leave us to play WoD, where you have to "Press any key to win" for days before you can try something more interesting and challenging.

Vanilla appeals to intelligent people who enjoy strategic, meaningful content that isn't sugarcoated with bullshit.

Pick a side.

How to feel superior based on a nerdy video game 101

Pick a side.
Vanilla appeals to brainless people who enjoy easy, meaningless content.

Retail appeals to intelligent people who enjoy strategic, meaningful content that isn't sugarcoated with bullshit.

Pick a side.

Vanilla appeals to brainless people who enjoy easy, meaningless content.

Retail appeals to intelligent people who enjoy strategic, meaningful content that isn't sugarcoated with bullshit.

Pick a side.

You picked his argument up, turned it arround and now sound even more retarded them him.
Good job.

Pick a side.

Hexa-facepalm, damn, riot didnt yet implemenet a 7th kill

Hmm, for example I appreciate that - i allways had problems with bag space :biggrin: But it's yet again QoL improvement that depends on opinon.

WoD seems good from what I've read, but I believe the people wanting Kronos and those playing WoD are really after two very different things. Those of us on Kronos are really reliving memories of what we consider our fondest times in WoW or possibly for some, the best times in WoW. Those playing WoD are just enjoying the game as it is and as the story continues to evolve. I'd be interested in WoD just for the garrisons, as the missions remind me of the crew missions from SW:TOR (best part of that game for me, loved it).

Those of us on Kronos are really reliving memories of what we consider our fondest times in WoW
Basically why I'm here, that and getting to see what I missed when it was relevant. Soloing it at 70+ is fun but not the same.

I won't really be participating in WoD but if I can get a free trial to get on I was considering logging in during the anniversary to pick up the Corgi and see what I had back when I still played.

In what way is it horrible conntick?

Haven't returned to retail WoW since WotlK but WoD looks interesting. Not sure I like the new "facerolling" playstyle but the lore appeals to me.

maybe will look on Ashran.... :shifty:

So how is WoD? I did make an account there, got a level 3 mage xD, xp rates seem a bit low. I mean I dont really like cata, and only played pandas for a few hours. Dont know if its worth to level even if just to kill some hours

While what I've seen from WoD so far looks like blizz is moving retail in the right direction compared to WotLK, Cata and MoP it's quite simply too little, too late...

But then again I think WoW began going south with TBC and reached the point of unplayability with patch 2.4

In what way is it horrible conntick?

Haven't returned to retail WoW since WotlK but WoD looks interesting. Not sure I like the new "facerolling" playstyle but the lore appeals to me.

Well, the whole garrison thing is tottally ridiculous. People have compared it to adding a farmvile element into the game, and from what I've seen with it, it's EXACTLY that. Also there is now 1 linear quest line of accepting a quest, taking a flight path (or regular self driving mount) turning quest in accept new quest watch stuff kill for you then complete and repeat. The game essentially plays itself.

edit: There was a quest where I actually didn't kill any of the required mobs, but watche the npc's kill them, and it completed the quest

Top Bottom