• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

World PvP BG - First Attempt

Hagart

Authorized
This weekend we do not have a battleground. Any of you pvp lovers ever thought we could do something else?

Why not farm your honor while having fun in a different environment? This saturday at 7pm server time and then again at 10pm server time ull have the opportunity to do so.

I will be hosting a world battleground with rules similar to Arathi Basin.

Have a resser friend who can come with you? Call him in, theyll be really necessary.

To participate all you need to do is mail Naawani (Ally) or Lionsroar (Horde) your name. A Large brilliant shard will be the entrance fee, which you can, however, pay at the battlesite. To the winning side all the brilliant shards will go, plus a few items to choose from a list that i will post here 2h before the event.

I hope to see you all there.

Kamchak

Authorized
Where will it take place at?

And if it's world PvP, anybody who just passes by should be able to enter, you cannot just block an entrance to a certain location and take a fee for passing.

Kamchak

Authorized
Anybody can use 'Social' pane to get your location.

Anyway, what is 'World PvP BG'? If it's a battleground, it has some rules and restrictions, such as maximum number of users. If it's world PvP, it has neither rules nor restrictions.

The next time a bit of information on what the event is would be nice, as well as not less-than-one-day notice.

Anyway, good luck with your event!

Top Bottom