• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Would you rather have ...

Hyugarr

A warlock SL specced or a shadow priest in your premade (alliance)

Don't reply neither please :< i want to play a tanky caster so here we are

I would lean towards SL lock due to the utility/survivability and scaling very well with improvements in gear, but a tryhard spriest would do gnarlier damage earlier on, and has dispel spam.

I think people in general are more intimidated by shadow priests too, but once you're oom you're a free kill

so uh, if you wanna go ham with lots of buttons and feel so action, roll warlock
if you wanna play defensive support with some burst, and get cried at for not healing all the time, then spriest

oh and you'll be stuck farming demonic runes either way, so factor in farm capability

boomkin then. lots of armor.

I seriously considered boomkin, but meh it's not really meta to play with moonkin form in pvp. You're mostly kiting in regular form casting instants and going bear sometimes. Not really the rock i want to be.

I didn't factor the gear question at all in my initial question, but y i'm gonna go mostly with pvp gear, raiding isn't fun at all in vanilla, spamming 1 button for dps :)

raiding isn't fun at all in vanilla:)

Quoted for truth! no aq40 and naxx plz, think about us poor casual pvpers, we wanna have fun aswell :<
also fu germi for putting me on ignore! can't believe...

I'd say Lock, Spriest is quite a body but u can play around him in grp PvP. Also, I'd say Spriest is kinda boring in vanilla.

@raiding isn't fun in vanilla: depends what u play, off warri is a blast imo. Obviously smthn like fmage/lock is aids.

Well i know what a SP duty would be dispel dispel dispel shield fear ward and mana burn with occasionnal mind flay psychic scream peel. Oh boy i don't need to have shadow form to do that, but being able to 1v1 people very fairly is satisfying.

Lock is almost the same i guess, just less dispel no burn but instead you can actually use dots because you have less mana issues and skillcoil.

I'm not into melee at all sorry :x

CoEx and CoT are amazing
spriest is always oom

also keep in mid that warlock on alliance pvp/premades is usually rare to find so thats a plus

but as always, roll what you enjoy the most
playing well is more important than the class/spec

CoEx is only talented if you play sm ruin which is not really my plan because 1v1 is bad with this spec on alliance. You have to maxtryhard to be somewhat good. Meanwhile SL you spam laugh while you drain tank those rogues.

I'm not a fan of nightfall/conflag ... y the burst is insane but it doesn't fit my playstyle, i want to be pure cancer with dots and utility, not a frontline nuker.

Top Bottom