• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[WoW API][Kronos] GuildRosterSetOfficerNote spam in large guilds.

moh

Authorized
It is just me or calling GuildRosterSetOfficerNote when guild have over 500 members, makes your game stop responding or in worst case it crashes completely?

Tested this macro both on Kronos PTR and my own Mangos-Zero instance (I was also logged on second character).
Code:
/script for i=1, GetNumGuildMembers() do GuildRosterSetOfficerNote(i, "1000/1000\n\n") end

on Kronos PTR this resulted in two things:
- server would silently stop responding to (most?) of my inputs. This includes things like chat, movement, spells. Logout from game menu was confirmed by my other logged character but not the character i was doing the logout.
- my client would just crash.

on Mangos-Zero this would result in:
- small game freeze

I am asking this because my guild is using EP/GP addon that we use for weekly decay. However if we have more members than 500 then we have the issues that I just mentioned. So I was wondering if this is some odd issue at Kronos or something else.

Top Bottom