• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Wow in Spanish?

Spacey

Hey, again! So many weird topics on this forum now so I figured I might just throw in another one:

Short story: I'm a norwegian striving to teach/improve in spanish. Does anyone know where I can find and download Wow in spanish? Figured it would be fun to try it and see how much I understood of it :)

I googled and found something that might work but I'd like to know which links are reliable before I actually download them.

Anyone got some experience on this topic? Thanx :) :)

I honestly don't know where non-english private server players get their clients... Try googling it in spanish?

If I recall correctly, being myself a spanish speaker, the first official version of the game in spanish was in TBC.

Hey, if you manage to find a working solution, let me know through this thread please. I have always planned/wanted to learn spanish and this could provide a foundation of sorts.

You can have spanish version of a game but quests wil be in english cause no translation of them are in database

You can have spanish version of a game but quests wil be in english cause no translation of them are in database

That's right, but I think is good enough for the purpose that Spacey wants it. I hope you can find it.

If I recall correctly, being myself a spanish speaker, the first official version of the game in spanish was in TBC.

Then why the only client with patch 1.12.2 is spanish client? :smile: Find it on wiki. This client had some bugs and so blizz patched it. But 1.12.2 sould work with mangos aswell.

Then why the only client with patch 1.12.2 is spanish client? :smile: Find it on wiki. This client had some bugs and so blizz patched it. But 1.12.2 sould work with mangos aswell.

Ahh nice, I didn't know about a 1.12.2 version exclusive for spanish client. I guess it worth try to find it.

Top Bottom