• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WSG 10-19

Maniok

Authorized
Greetings
since I can NOT post in subforums, I post it there.

Tomorrow starts a big event. WSG for low levels - for most players. Levels 10-19.
I hope it will come weekly.

Thursdays 19.00 (till 21.00?)

Original post http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/103586-10-19-WSG-Thursdays-!

See you on the battlefield soldier !

(I personally take level 15 alliance priest or with problems at horde I'll take level 14 mage)

Had a 10-19 game today. it was pretty fun but was pretty one sided for alliance. looking forward to more tho :smile:

Can we start this again? I got a level 19 twink guild on Alliance named "Nineteen" my twink is named "Chompy" if anyone is interested in joining.

Can we start this again? I got a level 19 twink guild on Alliance named "Nineteen" my twink is named "Chompy" if anyone is interested in joining.

Hey what's your main character's name? I'll add you up, maybe we could organize some 10-19, I got a horde character with level 16. I don't really want to twink because I think it would be unfair, considering how bad geared people are during the XP boost.

Hey what's your main character's name? I'll add you up, maybe we could organize some 10-19, I got a horde character with level 16. I don't really want to twink because I think it would be unfair, considering how bad geared people are during the XP boost.
My mains character name is Tallis and I've got in touch with the guild leader of the horde twink guild named HordeCore and we've set a date to do some WSG on which will be Tuesday 17:00 to 20:00 server time.

Too short of a notice, sadly

Would otherwise plan around it like a shameless nerd

WTB weekly event

in month or two it gonna be a thing, trust me.
x7 affected server on bad way when it comes to low lvl action. People looking for Deamines runs for hours.
Now when x1 is back things will get normal and people will queue for low level bg some of step on world chat and ask for it.

Advertise it on chat as honor farm for rank 3 mount discount and people will actually queue up.

Top Bottom