• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WSG Legs

Wrathler

WSG exalted legs seems to be available even though they were added in patch 1.11. http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_1.11.0 "
  • Warsong Gulch - Epic leggings have been added to the Warsong Outrider and Silverwing Sentinel supply officers for all armor types. These items require Exalted status with their respective reputations.
"

Yeah, that's really a stupid move seriously...

Tbh, you could just put the updated pvp set, i don't care anymore, the gating makes no sense the way you did.

Yeah seeing lionheart available to craft, it's all a little ridiculous. MC gonna get blasted through anyway

Taking my time to 60 anyway, still waiting on that PvP focused update

basically, this hybrid/abomination solution offers on one hand insanely good warrior/rogue wsg reputation gear to be used for pve and on the other hand strength gear for holy paladins to pvp in...

should have heard the concerns that it would make sense to go with either full blizzlike itemization or no change at all or else you end up...with...something....too weird...

Last edited:
Maybe incentivize people to PvP with, you know, updated PvP sets? I get the feeling most people are okay with locking r13/r14 gear and weapons until pre or post AQ release, maybe during war effort.

Fill us in on your plans already, Kronos! We've been promised updates and we're left waiting for even basic information about your plans, before and after server release.

Top Bottom