• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

WTS-Other WTCraft engi stuff like Salt Shaker, Gnomish trinkets, quest items

nimeralos

Authorized
Salt Shaker is a must-have thing for a 250+ Leatheworker. It's the way to get salt good enough for Cured Rugged Hide.

Fellow goblin engineers - check Gnomish Mind Control Cap, Gnomish Shrink Ray, Gnomish Harm Prevention Belt, Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector... You can use 'em all, they gonna help ya! Also, our Gnomish Rocket Boots is much more stable than your goblin variant - even goblins agree with it.

Gyrochronatom
, Mithril Casing, Deadly Blunderbuss are the things someone gonna need in your adventures... Someone you won't like to disappoint.
============
Only Salt Shaker price is more or less set on stone - it's 3 golden coins and 50 silver ones. As for other things - please contact Nimerul da troll mon, I'll be happy to show ya my skill and send ya any of this items. I never ask a lot of money from someone with whom I talked directly, my impudence is only suffice for some auction busyness :) So - send me a whisper or a mail and ya'll have any detail or gadget ya want for a very reasonable price!

Top Bottom