• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

XP rates that will prevent you from playing here

I will NOT play on Kronos with XP rates...

• Total voters

nimeralos

Authorized
You have multiple choice, of course.

I think such a poll is rather informative. Administration should know how many people Kronos would lose if XP rates will be too low or too high. And make a decision trying to minimize this number :)

Last edited:
Seriously? There is already an official poll. Redundancy is redundant.

i will not join this poll, but the higher rates will be then higher possibility is im not gonna play here :tongue: I just wanna full vanilla experience with all working things,instances, events,dungeons, quests and all that stuff, include leveling with tons of people at the same rates (hope 1x). Cause i missed that feature on retail (joined official during tbc).

I just want to detect people who are ready for a compromise, and what this compromise is. Most popular answer in official poll is x1, but here the less popular answer may be another one. At least if everyone will be honest :) Just because there's a significant group of players who don't want x1 at all. We'll see how large it is.

Last edited:
Hopefully the kids will play with alliance.....

There are also adults on alliance :smile:.

@Topic: Can´t vote. my anwser is not listed. I Need: i want 1 x but i will play anywhere here, but i will hate it till 60.

Oh my... In every question there can be at least three opinions: "preferred", "ok" and "no way". Official poll is about what you prefer. My is about what you consider as "no way".
For example, Stivar answer should be "I'll play on Kronos anyway!". Because (guess what?) he wrote that he'll play anyway. What he (and you) prefer is the official poll question.

I first thought this poll is completely retarded, but hes got a point.
Voted for 1x rates in the other thread, but would play not matter what.

Its cool and real if its 1x, but its not a deal breaker for me. I can live with anything really.

I read it wrong :mad2:

Of course I will also play with x1 rates :biggrin:

Literally said about every private server ever.

Played on almost every major vanilla server in the last 4 years and am currently a tester on Kronos.
I can safely say its far better then anything I've seen so far.

People saying 2x rates is SO HIGH they wouldnt play on the server b/c of it are simply lying.
There is no question about it.

Another term for 2x is rested experience. Marketing it differently. Say weekend rested experience, or rate of rested experience gained increased, so on.

Played on almost every major vanilla server in the last 4 years and am currently a tester on Kronos.
I can safely say its far better then anything I've seen so far.

That's funny because that's also said a lot in almost all of private servers.

Shitty jokes aside, in my opinion, unless they're testers people should reserve judgement about the quality of the server until they play on it.

I’m for the lowest rates myself, but look: most of people who’re against x1 will play even on x1-2. They don’t ask too much, maybe we should listen to them? Or maybe most of them just read it wrong like Sven xD

If the server is a huge success from day 1, then yea leave it completely 1x, but otherwise maybe a very small compromise such as :

Maybe 1x kill
1x explore
2x quest

Face it, for those who know how crazy long leveling took in the original days of WoW, you can always expect /played 12days+ on average Thats over 200 hours of play time to level easily.

2x quest would still make this like 150 hours play time for the average leveler. Its not gonna hurt a thing.

Last edited:
They fear to lose their low level content if its not 1x rates. Infact you might get more players to start or even roll alts later on and will actually have an easier time finding a group for the content you so desire.

maybe a cool idea would be having the choice after killing an endboss in a dungeon:
- a 2 hour buff that gives the double xp.
- declining any loot and paying some money to other players.

maybe put an invisible thing before fighting the boss which opens a window which shows the option and the consequence. the money should be spread to the rest of the group equal. which money? maybe the money which the guy gathered since the entering to the dungeon.

I guess this sounds really cool but at same time its so much influence in the game ^^

i guess with that, it becomes special having the xp buff, people will say like "he is the guy who gave me some money"

Top Bottom