• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

XP rates that will prevent you from playing here

I will NOT play on Kronos with XP rates...

• Total voters
better ideas would be to use the voting system to get the buff, 2x buff but you have to vote every 12hrs

Oh please don't start to make this easier! (reffered to leveling)
All those thoughts and ideas go towards non-blizzlike option, which is not the idea here.

With 3x I garuntee you won't miss any significant part of low level content, just less grinding.

Agrees dragonbane not understand why do not you go play somewhere else when most people here want to have it all as a true 1x Blizzlike yours discussions are completely unnecessary

I agree with Debaser. I really cannot see you missing out on much content with something like 3x rates and I think it will be vital to the survival of the realm in the early months where it will need to build a playerbase and then perhaps it could remove the 3x somewhere down the line? There are other realms and the thought of a 1x rates grind to 60 when people already have fully levelled characters will be a deterrent since they cannot guarantee to themselves that this realm will be any better or successful once they hit level 60.

That being said once there is a stable population of an acceptable size then perhaps it should be made 1x? I dont know.

May i point out, that this thread is about WHAT RATES WILL PREVENT YOU FROM PLAYING THERE and not what rates, in your opinion, will be the best? There are at last 3 discusions about what xp rates will be the best. If you want to add here something to the topic, write why XY rates will prevent YOU from playing there.

Good point Aieris my comment was a reaction to a chain of thought sparked by the issue raised in the title but I do not think it is wildly off topic to point out the one you would prefer or to defend making one of the choices given.

But in the interest of staying on topic I would still play at launch with anything under 7x I think so yeah... 7 or above would turn me away personally

It must be 1x Blizzlike or I won't play.
Thats just me though.

If its any more than that, it just deminishes any satisfaction you would get by the effort you put into it.

If it weren't broken, blizz wouldnt have fixed it in latter expansions.

And yes, it applies here. The sole reason for exp rates bump(s) was to keep players interested, which, regardless of Kronos being a new realm, a 10 year old game surely needs.

If it weren't broken, blizz wouldnt have fixed it in latter expansions.

And yes, it applies here. The sole reason for exp rates bump(s) was to keep players interested, which, regardless of Kronos being a new realm, a 10 year old game surely needs.

While that does ring true, I find Blizzard has overdone it by a large margine.
To the point where WoW isn't WoW anymore. They made it too player friendly, greatly deminishing many of the feelings I got from playing WoW in the first place. I think if you call something 'WORLD of whatever' it should have the feeling of enormity, especially in the achievements like getting max level etc.

That being said, I think as far as XP rate wise they nailed it in TBC.
And completely fxcked a lot of things up afterwards.

So my vote for 1x or nothing still stands, although I do get what people are saying and that we should keep in mind that we do want/need a big population within the servers and if playing around with leveling rates BELOW 3x is needed I will accept it :)

Last edited:
this poll already exists and was made by chero here except the "anyway" option.

note: seems the random-troll goris is still around to random facepalm whenever someone points out something important such as this thread being quite close to a duplicate of Chero's poll :laugh:

Last edited:
Cheros pool is different. It's about what you prefer, not what you definitely hate.

Cheros pool is different. It's about what you prefer, not what you definitely hate.
True but if you invert his poll then you would get the result of what players don't want, it is like asking. Although i answered instinctively 1x before i noticed the fact it still remains the same except 1 additional option and that you can select multiple rates.

example:

do you wanna die ?
or
do you wanna live ?

in Chero's case it was "live" and here it is "die", a person who wants to live doesn't wanna die and opposite like that you can invert the votes.

note: try and take a look and compare with Chero's poll and you will see how it is inverted :smile:

Last edited:
There is a distinct difference between what you prefer and what puts you off. A more appropriate example to elaborate.

What are your favorite colors? - green, blue -> preferences
What colors would you never pick? - red, yellow -> off putting

Last edited:
True you got a point there Lharts i must admit but looking at the polls they seem to reflect almost perfectly as an invertion.

My mistake :laugh:

What rates will prevent me from playing here?

I'd say somewhere around 0,25x. Do not want 24days to get to 60 ;)

At this point I'm so hyped I'd play here even if it was instant 60, which is the worst option for a vanilla server imaginable.

Top Bottom