• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

XPerl error message

Renok

Authorized
Hey everyone - I'm currently in the midst of setting my WoW up for when Kronos launches, which means installing my addons beforehand. However, XPerl keeps giving me an error whenever I join a BG or raid, and I'm not sure what's causing the error, or how I can get rid of the error message.

I uploaded an album of the error, so you guys can see what I'm talking about here: http://imgur.com/a/DKtFL

Any help is much appreciated. Can't wait to start playing with you guys!

Most of those problems originate from Pet frames and Party Pet frames in my experience, disable these 2 in X-Perl. I suspect it has something to do with how pets are handled in core, maybe kronos fixed it along with pet problems in ships/zeppelins.
You will still get some nil value error messages, so get improved error frames addon and they're converted into chat messages, no need to click!

!ImprovedErrorFrame put this addon and you will have happiness my friend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom