• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Your favorite rare pet?

Snackstab

Authorized
Hey guys!

I've decided to create a hunter alt and I want a unique pet. I have a couple of questions about this.

1. What is the coolest looking pet in your opinion?

2. I've tried doing quite a few searches about this, but I keep finding contradicting information and am struggling to find some conclusive information: Do unique pets have their unique stats on Kronos? For example, does Broken Tooth have the 1.0 attack speed he used to have, or is it normalized for all pets? Edit: This has been answered, apparently the pets do differ in attack speed. So Broken Tooth is still the fastest. Are there any exceptions, for example Lupos not doing the shadow damage?

3. Do you know of any list of rare pets and their stats in vanilla? I'm pretty sure I found a spreadsheet about this, it might even have been compiled by a member of the forums but I can't find this again for the life of me. If there is some list of all attack speed, movement speed for pets for 1.12.1 I would be very grateful for this :smile: Edit: I found the list! Here is a link: http://web.archive.org/web/20061112230516/http://tkasomething.com/attackspeeds.php

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I've gotten answers now that the attack speeds do indeed differ, so the fastest would be Broken Tooth and the ZG bats. I also found the list which I pasted in the original post.

This just leaves the #1 question, which rare pet do you think is the coolest looking? Right now I'm leaning towards Takk, he looks pretty badass. Does anyone know if this is actually a unique skin or if there are other raptors sharing his model?

Takk has the same model as Deviate Stalker, which is the stealth raptor that's found in the elite area outside of Wailing Caverns.

Yeah I guess you're right - it seems like there really aren't any totally unique skins on rare pets. The only one I could find was Humar the black lion. Rare spawn camping coming up :D

Top Bottom