• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Z-bar - what is going on?

Diarchus

Problem resolved: read 4th post below for resolution

So I d/l the 1.15 Zbar file (for v1.12). Yeah, so the Main Bar is split into 4 vertical buttons (1-4) and the buttons 5-12 are their own separate bar. The 4 buttons (1-4) cannot be moved but are pinned to the leftward side of the screen.

I've deleted all my zbar files, .lua, all files related to Zbar.

So what is going on with this thing?

I am still looking for something to use besides Bar2 (weak) and Bongos (flawed out the arse).

Next up will be Discord if Zbar is Zcrap. Sadly I am spending way too much time trying to get functional and not bugged action bars set up. Entire night blown on this...

Last edited:
CT_Barmod adds 4 more hotkey bars. a bit lacking in configurations but as u say the alternatives are shit as well.

Thanks for that tip. Going straight to that then.

Hard to believe I haven't found any internet commentary on Z-bar and this mainbar split thing.

Well I found the issue w/ Zbar. Had to do with MoveAnything 'fine-tuning' that was done previous to installing Z-bar. I am not exactly sure what the conflict between them was, but when disabling MoveAnything, it resolved. I wiped all my MoveAnything settings, installed Z-bar, then went back and did minimal, non action bar adjustments.

Working fine.

Top Bottom