• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Zepplings / Boats

BlankKairos

There is this on going bug for Zeppelins and Boats for mac users. When you ride them and get past the loading screen. You immediately fall through the Boat / Zeppelin. And in most cases you die. Will this be fixed on kronos? This has been a problem for me on every single vanilla private server.

As crow said theres a specific section for bugs.

And btw, this is Kronos mate.. ofc stuff like that will be fixed/function as intended @ release.

You can't automatically asume that since its more a client side issue afaik.

However. I tested it with Hobots help today (hes a mac user). He didn't get thrown off the boat, but ended up on different spots on the boat after zoning.
Lets say he was standing right in the middle before zoning and ended up in the cabin after zoning. He didn't fell off though. Maybe if he stayed further back of the boat. Have to try that another time.

You can't automatically asume that since its more a client side issue afaik.

However. I tested it with Hobots help today (hes a mac user). He didn't get thrown off the boat, but ended up on different spots on the boat after zoning.
Lets say he was standing right in the middle before zoning and ended up in the cabin after zoning. He didn't fell off though. Maybe if he stayed further back of the boat. Have to try that another time.

Yes that has happened to me before to. It may be dependable on the location on the boat you are on. Thanks for testing it. And hopefully there is a fix.

Top Bottom