• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Zzuks Looter

You can't compare Rbirth or Feenix with Kronos since they had little to no anti-cheat. The one Feenix has is rediculously bad.

yea but guy, who did this on two servers before, will prolly try this here again. Maybe just different way, to avoid being detected. Its just thing he like to do as you can see. If you feel glad an happy by rollling skateboard on sidewalk, you will not stop it cause some says "dont". YOu prolly will just find other sidewalk to move out from his sight. And thats the point. If you will ask me, if i can bet on it, then my asnwer will be "yes" .

Why would Zzuk show us his hacks and abused bugs here if he wants to do it again?
I think he might want to improve the server to avoid abuseable mechanics like he had shown us ;)

why did he shows that to feenix ? even to feenix leaders.....He revealed them just some parts of his exploits and kept rest of them for self. I can only guess the reasons, why he did that. To his official answers i will never trust anyway. Btw you only thinkin too. So no offense, or being pessimist, i am just posting my statement which i think its a realistic. At all, its not up to me to make any decisions. :wink:

Ill be glad to being wrong . As now the feenix staff looks so poor and pathetic,kronos will look 10 times more badly if they will underestimate it and he will repeat his actions. Thats all im sayin.

Twinstar runs server with 3k players online in peak times. Do you realy think, that nobody of them is trying to cheat? It seems that you don't consider in your replies, that Kronos does not stand alone. It's part of larger project and so many things are already fixed. Anticheat system is one of them.

take your pink glasses of. We are not talking about some selfcalled "hacker" , who can download and use external,(user friendly) software. We talking about guy, who developing it, who programing,coding, who knows about processes and all that sh*it i dont even know. Who enjoying it. And if im not wrong (he mentioned it somewhere), he got a group of mates to help him aswell.

I think you dont fully understand it. For a comparison..
Its the same thing like you feel safe in your house against robbery, when you change your lock cause thief gives you his set of picklocks with promise "ill will never break into your house" and where ordinary cheaters you mentioned,are just guys with simple copy of your old key.

Dont take it much personally but it seems to be pretty naive for me.

Em, in my comparsion, i feel safe, because i know, that my house have bars and break sensors in all windows, my doors have 3 secure locks + steel plates inside and cameras around the house, because my house get robered hudreds of times before.
You still can break in, but it's rly hard and when you do, you will probably get caught.

Top Bottom