• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Perplexity #2 | 1.12.1 PVP

rhythx

HELLO PEOPLE OF KRONOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NENsoOaM7xc

wcm finally up: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=245860

here is a movie i made in 1080p60fps

more description on youtube

it's better than star wars

ok that's a lie

edit: playlist;
rusko - pressure
busta rhymes - ante up
ivory - free the beast
3rd song i ripped from a future house mix, idk the name
atlas plug - truth be known
feint & fiction - the catch
boxplot - escape with the clouds
sufjan stevens - should've known better

Last edited:
No zooms on big crit numbers, no nu-metal, no role play intro... Are you even trying?

Finally not a clicker.
This is how you play Rogue.
Thanks.
Peace.

That's real rogue "finesse", not just spamming cds trying to 1shot stuff.
Please start on lordaeron-warmane, I need a rogue for arena.

really well played sir!

7/10 cause I stopped watching when I realized u put like 10min duels vs. a Mage at the end.. boooring!

peace

Nice vid man, realy enjoyed it :)

Also could you please add playlist and addons you're using? thanks bru

Last edited:
Could you post the music you used?
Very enjoyable to watch, ty for making this

Nice vid man, realy enjoyed it :)

Also could you please add playlist and addons you're using? thanks bru

Whatever you use for the health/energy values is real nice, not found something that shows energy increases like that.

HELLO PEOPLE OF KRONOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NENsoOaM7xc

here is a movie i made in 1080p60fps

more description on youtube

it's better than star wars

ok that's a lie

edit: playlist;
rusko - pressure
busta rhymes - ante up
ivory - free the beast
3rd song i ripped from a future house mix, idk the name
atlas plug - truth be known
feint & fiction - the catch
boxplot - escape with the clouds
sufjan stevens - should've known better

Hey man could you make a UI pack I could DL? or an addon list and your config maybe? Really loving it!

I watch a lot of pvp videos, and im always happy when someone from kronos delivers.
Warning. Going to be an ass here to hopefully give some feedback for the next installment. There are some things that's dragging this video down for me.

The UI was good for you the player, but bad for the viewer. Player and target frames with an arena-like icons, an addon to display enemy cd icons (again typical to later expansions). Even the partyframes was lined up like an arena team. Pretty much everything about the UI was constantly trying to convince me that im watching a burning crusade video.
I'm personally also trying to get used to vanilla videos in 120 fps, and you even got some of those clips from your stream didn't you. Well im not going to downrate for that, fair enough.

I don't consider this a movie, rather it is a series of highlights. The cuts are made to show the viewer the turning-point of the fight, for example the timing of skull. But it's like watching a boxing match, and then only watch the 5 seconds leading up to the KO. No, sitting through the other rounds is ok too. Something spectacular don't have to happen every 3 seconds for the viewer to not shut it off. In the intro when you do those double trap reflectors etc, you're already letting the audience know that you're not wasting their time, and that something good WILL come to those who wait.

A good pvp movie have the passages of high action, and the passages of low action. But you never brought the 2nd, which ends up numbing the viewer and makes the high action less impressive, because it's just happening nonstop and don't give the viewer enough time to appreciate what you're doing.

2:15 - 2:54 those 4 frags in a row was well done but the whole point of series-frags is that it's 1 clip, meaning no edit-cuts. Speed up a part of the clip if you're bandaging or waiting the duration of a blind would have saved it.

The fights with Capture was the highlight of the movie for me, although putting in a fight with tidal nature swiftness just for that made me cringe. The duels with Trigz went on too long and should have been in a seperate film.

4/5

and ofcourse:

g3ZiyKl.png

The Anticipation Game (would've been a good title imo)

Very fast paced, could've used a couple of breaks or like Ayz said. The mage duel seemed out of place. Really nice plays though.

thanks for the feedback, i can't help but agree with you & your boxing match analogy, although there have been so many videos (especially as of late) featuring vanilla rogue pvp and it's honestly people getting stunlocked over and over - i tried to feature less of this and more highlights of cool things happening but i can definitely understand how it could become bloated and less anticipating for the viewer when people already know that when the music pulses there's gonna be something special.

i'm glad you enjoyed the duels with capture, as most people were focusing on trigz's duels and not his. the reason there are so many duels is that i just couldn't pick between things and we'd done so many that it felt wrong not to put at least 30% in.

as for longer clips, you know for certain the pop here & how silithus was filled with solo sandfarmers at one point or single players farming things - very hard to get 1vx clips, and don't forget if a clip turns out mundane, then you've gotta wait another 10 mins for your cools and by that time they could be gone. if i had more time i'd certainly have ptu more wpvp clips in and it's something i still regret now but oh well

I'm such a slowpoke in PvP that I had to watch the video at 50% speed, very intense. Can anybody tell me the name of that add-on that tracks DR CD in addition to usual timers? And messages like "X gains Flee" and so on?

Top Bottom