• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Perplexity #2 | 1.12.1 PVP

Ye would like the addon for "X gains Flee" aswell. I am unable to remeber how it was called.

+10 for Ante up!

addon for dr is necb. most ppl know it as enemy cast bar but it can also track a player's own abilities and things such as dr. check out the options menu for it.

Indeed, really outstanding vanilla rogue gameplay in a nice edited entertaining video. +1

Looking forward to meet you in the BG's once i finally hit 60 with my hunter. :)

On a personal note: could you please share the addons / solutions you are using for:

1) your nameplates (with castbars)
2) your "loose control"

Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers, Furo

Last edited:
Indeed, really outstanding vanilla rogue gameplay in a nice edited entertaining video. +1

Looking forward to meet you in the BG's once i finally hit 60 with my hunter. :)

On a personal note: could you please share the addons / solutions you are using for:

1) your nameplates (with castbars)
2) your "loose control"

Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers, Furo

hey, losecontrol can be found on schaka's github (with a load of other sick addons) & my nameplates/castbars are recently dev'd by modernist & come in his ui pack, 'modui'

hey, losecontrol can be found on schaka's github (with a load of other sick addons) & my nameplates/castbars are recently dev'd by modernist & come in his ui pack, 'modui'

Thank you for the fast reply and the references!

4BfQJkw.png

I like this video,wonderful。
Can u tell me what is your addons? Thank u.
addons5.jpg

Attachments

• addons7.jpg
    addons7.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 17
In that link it says "LoseControl backport to 2.4.3 by Schaka"

It's a backport for TBC, does it trully work on vanilla? Or is there another link?

Didn't check before posting, there's probably another link somewhere but it seems like not on his GitHub

idk where to write this so i think its best thread
t2 chest have one of the best visuals ingame i think
tYRPPv4.png

Top Bottom