• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

1 more day

Wanted to make a similar Thread - let's survive the last 24 Hours together guys ! I can't wait !! And yet I'm still not sure which class to play (Rogue, Warrior or Hunter ?). Anyways I wish everyone a decent time on Kronos and hope we all will get along with each other well :)

I am very new to Kronos but I do not know how to feel. I do not really see a big hype on this forums but on every private server stream and even forums the Kronos 'propaganda' is HUGE!

I mean, i really am looking forward to play here but the forums seem to be so quiet and not very active about it :(

I just hope the population be at a healthy number, I don't want to be on a dead server again in 1 month.

But yeah: CANT WAIT!

I am very new to Kronos but I do not know how to feel. I do not really see a big hype on this forums but on every private server stream and even forums the Kronos 'propaganda' is HUGE!

I mean, i really am looking forward to play here but the forums seem to be so quiet and not very active about it :(

I just hope the population be at a healthy number, I don't want to be on a dead server again in 1 month.

Yeah I guess Nostalrius players fear Kronos release quite a bit and spread lies because of that...

peoples don't answer cauz they work or student, and the game is not already start imo :)

more than 18k posts & servers isnt out yet :p its enough hype on forum dont u think

more than 18k posts & servers isnt out yet :p its enough hype on forum dont u think
I am talking for the last couple of days. I mean if you watch streams and read other forums (like nostalrius) you see the people 'promoting' Kronos all the time.

Every 15 minutes there are questions from different users on the top WoW (classic) stream chats.

Here is activity, yup but do you call this a hype on this forums? I don't.

One would think the threads would BURN in activity and so on but, yea...some threads here and there and okay, i get it, only few ppl use forums actively (for a good reason as well...).

And I must ask: Do we really need to trash talk here about how hyped we are? We have been waitning for almost a year now and all important things were discussed multiple times already. I think, that most of the people waiting for Kronos are now trying to solve their RL affairs to be ready for the release. Slacking on forums is just a waste of time (I'm here only because I'm in school :biggrin: )

Well, most topics are already covered, and personally, I'm kinda tired of browsing forums, I wanna get ingame!

And I must ask: Do we really need to trash talk here about how hyped we are? We have been waitning for almost a year now and all important things were discussed multiple times already. I think, that most of the people waiting for Kronos are now trying to solve their RL affairs to be ready for the release. Slacking on forums is just a waste of time (I'm here only because I'm in school :biggrin: )
Why would you say 'trash talk'? I was just wondering about the difference between this forums and all the hype generated OUTSIDE of this forums.

But yea, sorry I didn't mean it wrong, just wondered because I am a very active stream and forum user and I can tell you, the hype there is REAL for weeks now ;)

BTW: Less than 24h now? Time to get some energy drinks and sleep! :cool2:

The hype here has been going for months, years for some. We are worn out by the hype and ready to just play. At least that's how I feel at this point.

No hype atm...but rdy to play and see all good/frendly ppl online :smile:

im not sure, what would you like to see.. 2k posts like "yay, already tomorrow!" ? this episode is behind these people, most of them wrote something similar few weeks/months ago, when beta/live was announced.

i dont worry about people not being hyped, they just already said what was necessary :)

anyway, some more promoting (next vid maybe?) would be nice :)

EDIT: also some statistics from forum would be nice, like unique IP per day, number of posts, etc.

Last edited:
I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally curious as to the server stability, community number and overall quality.

It could easily be better than Nostalrius is, especially in the server stability/overall quality department.
And if we have, say 2k++ people online I am definitly staying here.

It could easily be better than Nostalrius is, especially in the server stability/overall quality department.
And if we have, say 2k++ people online I am definitly staying here.

The beta was smooth and I had nothing to report, is all I can say. We'll all find out at launch

Top Bottom