• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

1 more day

Finished over half of my computer classwork for the weekend. Doing the other half and simmering in the hype. God I want to play.

and exactly 20 hours to go starting...

now!

Hmmm, wonder if I could take a 20 hour nap?

I don't know about "HYPEEEE" but rather "Nice to be able to experience what I never got to experience with some friends and hopefully see lots of activity" ;)

And I must ask: Do we really need to trash talk here about how hyped we are? We have been waitning for almost a year now and all important things were discussed multiple times already. I think, that most of the people waiting for Kronos are now trying to solve their RL affairs to be ready for the release. Slacking on forums is just a waste of time (I'm here only because I'm in school :biggrin: )

^This! Everything has been talked to death about. I've done my beta testing and reporting. Now I'm just finishing up RL stuff (did all my springcleaning today). My body is ready for Kronos now :w00t:

I have a feeling the timer will confuse some people. For me it says 14 hours, 20 minutes, 35 seconds and it is the 28th march 2:39AM at the moment so there's only 9 hours and 21 minutes left to wait.

I don't mind the timer myself but i assume some people could get mad because of something like that. Try to remind everyone that the release is at 5PM CET so we can avoid as much complaining as possible. :tongue:

p.s here's the website i use for the CET time: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/

Last edited:
I have a feeling the timer will confuse some people. For me it says 14 hours, 20 minutes, 35 seconds and it is the 28th march 2:39AM so there's only 9 hours and 21 minutes left to wait.

I don't mind the timer myself but i assume some people could get mad because of something like that. Try to remind everyone that the release is at 5PM CET so we can avoid as much complaining as possible. :tongue:

p.s here's the website i use for the CET time: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/

:eek: didnt know that

Maybe it's a dark conspiracy from the devs to make people log in continually and not all at once :secretfuck:

less than 3h now, will it be on point? Will there be a queue? Will there be Will?

Energy drinks, popcorn and pizza ready!

Guys i am in +2 GTM 15.20 now , so when server will open for me? if i count from forum release time then its 17h , if i count from kronos main page its 17:40 o_O ?

Top Bottom