• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Are warriors over represented?

snekvapil

Hi all,

A few friends and I are considering signing up to Kronos in the near future - it looks like a great way to play old WoW.

Anyway, I looked at the census page here - http://www.kronos-census.com/ and it looks like the Warrior class is very heavily represented. Is this out of necessity since they're the only viable tank class at 60? Even so, does it feel like there are too many Warriors? I was thinking of playing one, but I don't want to add to an over-populated class.

Thanks for your help, hopefully we'll see you soon in the community. :)

Vanilla wow.

> not enought tanks for 5 man instances
> too many tanks for raids

Pick whatever you like best and dont care about the census. If you are good and friendly guilds will take you.

Just because you are a warrior doesn't automatically make you default tank. It also does not automatically mean that we have a ton of skilled players filling that role currently. Not saying we don't, but you get the point. You should always main the class and race that you find the most enjoyment in. After all this is a game and if you are going to play it like a career then you are doing it wrong. I think a possibility exists for those rolling so many warriors is the nostalgia and they want to see just how bad it was back then to level the class. I know that back then I rolled a prot warrior and leveled with a sword and shield from 35-60 and it was terrible even with some nice gear. Always has great instance runs though. I took the hard way to the top. I know better now.

And to echo what Lharts said. There is plenty of room for friendly and considerate people in many of the guilds regardless of class.

-PP

Thanks for your responses. I see the "play what you want to play" type response a lot on these forums.

It's just a way for those of us unsure what to play to get a feel for what's out there. I could just as happily play a priest!

Anyway, I gather the answer is, "No, we're not sick of warriors here."

Thanks again for the help. See you all soon(ish) in world chat!

All i can say is Ally need protwar and tons of casters.
Seems like 50% of all classes on ally side are rogue/dpsWar haha

Top Bottom