• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Bear Form bug

Finalflash

wtf is up with bear form??

i lose health when i leave it

R I P pvp

QQ

Bear Form gives you +health depending on your lvl.

Lets say you have 1000 hp in normal form and Bear Form gives you +200 hp. So you're running around in bear with 1200 hp and you get hit for 500 dmg, you're now at 700 hp. If you leave Bear Form now you will end up at 500 hp, which is a bug.
You're supposed to end up with 583 hp.

Hard to explain but you're supposed to gain flat hp when you enter bear and when you leave bear form that bonus hp you gained is removed in percentage depending on your current hp. If you gain +200 hp when you enter bear form and leave bear form when you're at 50% hp you would lose 100 hp. At the moment you lose 200 hp regardless of percentage.

This is a major druid bug and impacts pvp alot, making bear form kinda garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part is when a mob leaves random dot on you while u fought him in bear, and the moment you exit it you instant die. I cant eat/drink and whatever cause everything leaves bear...a huge pain in the arse

Yeah bear form hp boost shouldn't be acting like a toggleable last stand buff. You should never die if all your doing is leaving bear form. thats definitely a bug, report it.

Top Bottom