• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BG queue commands

can i ask, if developers will add an option on the innkeepers to join bg?
is here some statement about it?
or was any poll about it?

thanks!

Right now lowlvl BGs are not happening at all if I'm not mistaken - situation have changed during the last few weeks. So... Time for a new bump!

Right now lowlvl BGs are not happening at all if I'm not mistaken - situation have changed during the last few weeks. So... Time for a new bump!

stop bumping. bury this retarded NON BLIZZLIKE idea.

it already is a pvp server. if you want to pvp on lowlevels just do it.

people will always cry for things that will make whatever easier for them. i hope the devs are aware of that and do not follow such things.
cause this is what happened in 2006 and it brought us WARLORDS OF DRAENOR.
stahp. :no:

stop bumping. bury this retarded NON BLIZZLIKE idea.
I respect your opinion, but - let me use a rhetoric I usually use. 10g respec cap is non-Blizzlike, but it makes PvP more Blizzlike, considering some underpopulation here compared with retail. So it's good decision which makes the server more Blizzlike when it comes to the game itself, not just a design details. So the BG queue.

You may say that it's not just a detail, but... Well, one more thread that definitely deserves an official answer.

Simply chat up a guildie in a major city to sign you up with him, no command needed.

Please, give the clear "no" or the clear "maybe". I think about the subject time to time and it's irritating to know that nothing is formally decided yet. Maybe it's not only me who's irritated. Chero's reading the forums time to time, I know now :D

Speaking of which, I'd like to publicly apologise to the team for what I wrote in my locked thread. I sounded really irresposibly. Which excuses me a bit that it was because of sudden "programming-puzzle" passion :) Anyway, nevermind, sorry (and sorry for the off-topic).

up. pvp is almost dead there, we had very nice experience of this command at russian vanilla server, let it happen here and number of BGs will grow up really fast, aswell as low-level bg, no problems with premades dodgin other premades (people can face randoms aswell)

make it not abusable (like joining in combat and queing in combat) and its really cool

I hate custom features, but this one kind of makes sense right now. I just dont think it will motivate anything else then levelers.
On a sidenote its a custom feature and can easily be used as an argument against this server.

I didn't read the 12 other pages yet (any dev comments on this?) .....but 10x this:

This is one of those QoL changes that just makes too much sense. I see no negatives to having a queue command. I don't consider "it's not blizzlike" to be a valid concern. 10g max on respecs is not blizzlike, but it's a QoL improvement, because any sane person will see 50g is an astronomical amount of money in Vanilla.

I didn't read the 12 other pages yet (any dev comments on this?)
You haven't missed too much. Most of the posts are roughly "+1", not many holywars here. No dev comments tho (by the way, there's
stafftracker.png
icon near the thread if any member of the Kronos team left a comment there; if you click on it, you go to this comment).

This is something I personally would like to see as it could be made to tele you right back to where you ENTERED the BG (not qued) I feel it would help with the lower level BG's as well.

As for Kronos I cannot say if we will ever do something such as this as it is not blizlike for vanilla and it could ruin the game play for some of our players.

Thank you for your answer on the matter, Gurky.

On one side we may lose players because of the feature, on the other we may gain some and prevent further PvPers leaving because of it. It may also act as another barrier for players coming for "Blizzlike".

But players wanting "blizzlike" already seem to be here even with the small changes like respec cost. We live in fear of something we don't know, but we can get an idea.

What would maybe be able to convince the team to at least try it? (because there is absolutely the possibility to have 2 weeks with it, see how players feel about it and how many battlegrounds happen, then remove it if needed, with in-depth forum explanation about how it could help and hits many of the barriers raiders mention when they say they don't do PvP)

What if we poll many active level 60 players and we get over 90% yes for a try of this feature?

Top Bottom