• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Can't download the client

dwy

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I was trying to download the wow vanilla game client but apparently the torrent file was deleted. What should I do?

Hi everyone, I cant download the client either. File is deleted or captica doesnt show up and just says you typed wrong.

Anyone, who can help?

Better get to to Kronos Discord, maybe they can provide a link there. I checked it too, they have removed the client link from their page unfortunately

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I was trying to download the wow vanilla game client but apparently the torrent file was deleted. What should I do?
Try get it from somewhere else and edit the realmlist.wtf to twinstar servers :)

Hi everyone, I cant download the client either. File is deleted or captica doesnt show up and just says you typed wrong.

Anyone, who can help?
Try get it from somewhere else and edit the realmlist.wtf to twinstar servers :)

that's what I did at first, but the mod I tried to use (improved models) was acting up and not working properly, and I was told it would probably work if I used the kronos client.

Better get to to Kronos Discord, maybe they can provide a link there. I checked it too, they have removed the client link from their page unfortunately
Thanks, I joined and there was a torrent file in the read-first channel to download the client :)

Top Bottom