• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Do you need to complete all the warrior quests to get everything?

HealingMind

Hello, I wanted to ask the title above because one of my Warrior quests seemed to have bugged out and isn't completable now for me.

The quest I'm referring to is called Dead-tooth Jack. I went to kill him for the quest (after dying to him when he strangely had a ton of health and damage for no real reason) and got his key. Then I waited for the box to unlock it, but when I opened it, the item I needed showed up for a split second, well before I could click on it. This also consumed the quest key, leaving me with no way to get the badge and complete the quest.

I think you would have to abandon and retake the quest. I did it like 3 weeks ago and had no problems completing it.

You should speak to a GM then. Just create a ticket in the game. You don't need to complete this one to be able to pick up later class quests though.

Top Bottom