• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Intimidating Shout breaking very quickly on main target

frederik

Authorized
When using Intimidating Shout your current target is feared but locked into place. Targets around you get feared too but will flee. What I experienced is that the fear on the main target breaks very easy for me. It never held more like 2 or 3 seconds (it should last 8 seconds). First I thought it's me attacking the target and thus breaking the fear but I tried to not attack and could still observer the same.
Did you notice that too and is this normal? The fear works for targets that flee as you'd expect and lasts way longer if it isn't broken by any abilities.

Any damage will break the effect on the main target. Were there bleeds up?

Any damage will break the effect on the main target. Were there bleeds up?

I did not know that, as the tooltip does not say anything about that. I thought it is just a normal fear that might or might not break when taking damage. I guess there were bleeds on most of my targets as I usually apply it soon after the combat started. Does this only count for the main target or for the secondary targets as well?

Even if the target doesn't take damage the fear breaks early very often.

It is supposed to be a stable ability which one can rely to where description matches practice 100%, the Intimidating Shout ability is unstable and should be made more stable to accomodate old school vanilla and description of the label of the ability one is being sold

I remeber Intimidating shout to be every time on use an 8 second stationary main target fear-ability where one could take a breather,
use a full first aid and get back in the fight fresher in the old days LIVE vanilla, but all damage breaks the effect, which really is no problem, but the unstable standard of the ability is a problem indeed, that is why people make these threads

This is a issue with this server, very bad quality and must be improved to the standard

It is supposed to be a stable ability which one can rely to where description matches practice 100%, the Intimidating Shout ability is unstable and should be made more stable to accomodate old school vanilla and description of the label of the ability one is being sold

I remeber Intimidating shout to be every time on use an 8 second stationary main target fear-ability where one could take a breather,
use a full first aid and get back in the fight fresher in the old days LIVE vanilla, but all damage breaks the effect, which really is no problem, but the unstable standard of the ability is a problem indeed, that is why people make these threads

This is a issue with this server, very bad quality and must be improved to the standard

Actually watching old school warrior video make me believe that it actually was unstable in vanilla. I saw one video where the warrior switched to pet as maintarget to root it in place and fear the hunter to make him walk around. Then chasing the hunter and keep hitting him while the hunter didnt get out of the runfear.

I remember the main target of my intimidating shout being broken out of it by any damage at all, that's why I'd always target a person near him. Seems to be working as intended.

There was a time when Intimidating Shout feared ALL targets... pull all together and let them run around, it was funny and great on AV

Top Bottom