• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem Is mob un-aggrod mob pathing broken now?

Zipzo

Authorized
Was testing out some new characters and as I was running around the starting zones I noticed that none of the mobs or even critters move. At all.

Usually mobs have that small range of natural pathing. Not like a full on patrol, but they have a little area where they might go back and forth, right?

Except no, all the mobs are just standing completely still in one spot, not even changing their facing. This doesn't seem natural. I saw that they recently implemented a big pathing "fix" to K1, and I was wondering if this might have something to do with it? I'm not sure I remember this sort of unnatural stillness back around K1 launch days.

It looks really weird tbh :/. This should be fixed...

they are ready to be beaten to death instantly on k3 release. They will live for 1 second..

just checked in game in starting zone and this is like Zipzo said, mobs in starting zone are not moving
that's not how its going to be on K3 right?? mob movement is a core mechanic of the game, you cant safespot easily if there are mobs around, the positions vary and are dynamic so you gotta keep track of things around you, mob aggro areas may merge and unmerge, also for stealth chars for example mob movement is the basic randomization that doesn't let you get guaranteed opener or introduce some delay etc (and of course make you potentially detectable because a player could see that a mob saw you)

Top Bottom