• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos population census & numbers

nah, what you did is pretty accurate. And after the mc bugs its prolly only getting worse.

I will be on an extended leave and will stop keeping track of population number data from the census, especially the players online in the last 7 days. I encourage whoever is interested in those numbers and their variation to continue this project. Otherwise you can check Aurigon's monthly checkup.

Farewell.

How extended?

Likely months, maybe forever. I guess I will still roam the forums every now and again and maybe come back around the Ahn'Qiraj release. I had a great time here but WoW & related activities is taking too much of my time, I wish to slow down a lot.

I will be on an extended leave and will stop keeping track of population number data from the census, especially the players online in the last 7 days. I encourage whoever is interested in those numbers and their variation to continue this project. Otherwise you can check Aurigon's monthly checkup.

Farewell.

Good luck man. You are awesome.

Top Bottom