• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nostalrius drama,Is Kronos ready?

Greetings all! Nosta was my first private server. My real life friends and I had created a guild there at which we reached well over 200 members with 30 members on at any given time. Everything was going well or so we thought until we hit 60 and then several of our guild members were getting banned for things they were not even involved or even new how to do. Nosta has turned into a nightmare. The bottom line is there many good mature players there that are fed up with Nosta and just want to play on a good wow server. I was about to walk away from wow again but I had made one last post in general chat on Nosta tonight to warn others what has been happening when someone said "They shouldn't have been botting, go back to Kronos." So I look this server up to see what it was about and like what I have read so I have decided to give you guys a try. ;)

Btw, is Kronos full PVP server?

Best regards,
KingofKings

yes, pvp.
ive also started on nostalrius from the first day, got to lvl 40 with my rogue. but it was kinda buggy, and exploitable, and in the first months it looked like gms would tolerate anything - from gold exploits and bots to verbal abuse. when i saw kronos was going to open, ive started playing on kronos.
i like it better here. its kinda crowded right now, but before that it was really nice and supportive environment. alot of serious and dedicated people.

yes, pvp.
ive also started on nostalrius from the first day, got to lvl 40 with my rogue. but it was kinda buggy, and exploitable, and in the first months it looked like gms would tolerate anything - from gold exploits and bots to verbal abuse. when i saw kronos was going to open, ive started playing on kronos.
i like it better here. its kinda crowded right now, but before that it was really nice and supportive environment. alot of serious and dedicated people.
Well that is good to hear. Man I almost gave up on wow again. Looking forward in getting started. Thanks for the info![emoji6]

Btw, I see the other servers. Do they have a Burning Crusade server?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a server for each expansion (up to Cata), but AFAIK only the Vanilla server is international (the others are Czech).

i am really tempted to play again my first wow meet: LK... but i'm not so happy thinking to levelling again. even if LK will be easy and familiar... but the main reason is... my english is rusty, and i do not know even a word in czech or slovak! really, idk what is difference between those two languages! :)))))

but i want to play vanilla wow, and yes, i have an feenix asccount but i wasn't logged in for ages, i think is deleted now...
i tried kronos, i like how it works, and, even if loot is not so BIG as other servers, i really enjoy it.

nostalrius?

erm... can you explain me again what this "nostalrius" is???:rolleyes2:

I would like that the devs be extremely careful with the quality of players coming. It may sound harsh and elitist, but when Niko, a known bad mannered ( and a bit racist ) pvper shows discontent, and most of his followers consider Kronos, it's a time where most rules about respect must be enforced above all else.

If it takes Nost 8 months to ban players like him he'd probably last 48 hours here.

Greetings all! Nosta was my first private server. My real life friends and I had created a guild there at which we reached well over 200 members with 30 members on at any given time. Everything was going well or so we thought until we hit 60 and then several of our guild members were getting banned for things they were not even involved or even new how to do. Nosta has turned into a nightmare. The bottom line is there many good mature players there that are fed up with Nosta and just want to play on a good wow server. I was about to walk away from wow again but I had made one last post in general chat on Nosta tonight to warn others what has been happening when someone said "They shouldn't have been botting, go back to Kronos." So I look this server up to see what it was about and like what I have read so I have decided to give you guys a try. ;)

Btw, is Kronos full PVP server?

Best regards,
KingofKings

King! I'm on alliance :)

Top Bottom