• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Nostril Closing BWL Because of Bad Scripting

How buying green-geared char can be called "pay to win"?? Buying in itself won`t make you stronger or give you an edge in pve/pvp. That is just paid shortcut to the endgame.

We were defending Character Auction with attitude, that it's a safe spot for trading characters. That there are no artificialy created characters. Every char you can find there was leveled by players and you actualy could met that char ingame.

Creating new ones will just screw up whole idea behind character auction and will make Twinstar look like they are running Kronos just for money. And that is not a truth.

I am against the character transfers for Nost players.

These self entitled motherfuckers should have made wiser choices or not put all their eggs in one basket (leveled on both servers when released)

If I for some reason or other decided that Kronos sucked or I was banned or whatever the fuck, I would not go to server x and expect to be handed a max level character. Unless it was not a blizzlike exp.

I don't see where the logical reasoning for such a request comes from.

I purchased a Honda Accord, I could have bought a Toyota Avalon, but you know I made my choice...6 months later my Honda shits the bed. I am not going to walk into the Toyota dealer and expect to get an equivalent working vehicle with no cost or effort on my part, especially not a better vehicle than the one I have now.

Maybe that analogy was a little shaky...How about this. You get what you put in!

If you want a character on this server you have two options...the character auction house or level.

Disclaimer: The statement above in no way means that a Honda accord is worse than a Toyota avalon and vice versa.

Where do you think the efforts should be spent from the Kronos team...making the server better or transferring characters from a different community?

I know that most ppl just want to run through end game content, but the journey is still the most rewarding part of the experience.

Anyone could load up their own private server, give all the BIS gear and go to town on any of the instances, yeah the scripts aren't there, but its the same as just BSing your way through and trying to bypass a large majority of the game.

It is an empty reward, and I apologize if you were cheated by the other server. (Speculation)
Welcome to Kronos and let the grind begin,
-PP

We were defending Character Auction with attitude, that it's a safe spot for trading characters. That there are no artificialy created characters. Every char you can find there was leveled by players and you actualy could met that char ingame.

Creating new ones will just screw up whole idea behind character auction and will make Twinstar look like they are running Kronos just for money. And that is not a truth.

I agree with that attitude 100%.

How buying green-geared char can be called "pay to win"?? Buying in itself won`t make you stronger or give you an edge in pve/pvp. That is just paid shortcut to the endgame.
How buying T2.5-geared char can be called "pay to win"?? Buying in itself won't make you the strongest. That is just paid shortcut to the best raid Naxx.

No offense, but it really sounds a bit weird IMHO :)

P.S. Close the thread already, it turned to a stupid offtopic and was essentially crap from the beginning.

Top Bottom