• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

pRoBLemS wiTh kRoNoS pvP

This

I don't really get it, even a lot of the ex rankers get off to stomping pugs. An ally premade starts queueing and they suddenly "take a break" and resume playing when the ally premade gives up and stops playing. Even before the merge, cederburgs, Oui, all of those guys did the same shit.

Vanilla bgs in a nutshell.

PROBLEMS?
fd9e4258c2.jpg

loooooooooooooooooool

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile i got st23 on alliance only for trying to snipe your shitmade

every ranker premade did this. maybe not always, but at least at some point. who can blame them

every ranker premade did this. maybe not always, but at least at some point. who can blame them

QQ kids with full BiS Gear. We even played them but we had like 6 people in Grp, THEY won against us and disbanded right after coz they notified we're not full premade. No dodge at all, I just continued to Q up, even if I said that.

Edit: Problem for every single horde ranker is just there's nothing to do against complete obvious account sharers like Xcalibr or Coolhaun, both are actually online like 20 hours per day for weeks now - which is actually impossible to manage alone.
LF shared flat in some 3rd world countries.

Last edited:
QQ kids with full BiS Gear. We even played them but we had like 6 people in Grp, THEY won against us and disbanded right after coz they notified we're not full premade. No dodge at all, I just continued to Q up, even if I said that.

Edit: Problem for every single horde ranker is just there's nothing to do against complete obvious account sharers like Xcalibr or Coolhaun, both are actually online like 20 hours per day for weeks now - which is actually impossible to manage alone.
LF shared flat in some 3rd world countries.

But both of them are disarmable :^)

Shoutout to Blackopal for running around in the center of WSG to heal zergers instead of healing the flag carrier. Way to go.

It has to be at an all-time low now for alliance pugs. Common theme, green geared new 60's and at a minimum - 3 Ret pallies. We would be lucky to have a priest step in the game. Or people that understand how to peel FCs.

In accordance with that, it also seems like a lot of old horde rankers / better geared horde have been playing recently.

It has to be at an all-time low now for alliance pugs. Common theme, green geared new 60's and at a minimum - 3 Ret pallies. We would be lucky to have a priest step in the game. Or people that understand how to peel FCs.

In accordance with that, it also seems like a lot of old horde rankers / better geared horde have been playing recently.

I don't know, is gear ever been an issue in WSG? Do you really need gear to spam hamstring, polymorph, nova, blizzard, fear, root, blind, frost shock, et cetera? Do you really need much gear to report EFC? Do you need gear to check the battleground map and see if there are too many people on defense or too few and reposition yuorself? How much gear does a frost mage or a druid need to be an effective flag carrier? There are so many other examples, but gear is not the issue when we talk about WSG, and that's the beauty of it.

We simply lack real PvPers on both sides. Maybe Horde has slightly less casuals right now, and that's the only advantage it might have.

P.S. About the overpopulation of retardins, I agree that's a huge issue.

I totally agree, it doesn't necessarily equate to a gear issue. But it definitely doesn't help that when those people don't know how to peel and you only have a few peeling, an ele shaman can 2 cast kill the FC.

But yes, it is mostly a skill/communication issue. Trust me I've seen plenty of geared mages on alliance fail to do anything even with gear.

If they fix procs wind fury might not go off every second swing which would be nice as well

Could care less about that type of stuff as much as how crap the Alliance pvp community has been the last month.

We have no more consistent rankers now and it has turned into a pug-fest as of late. I understand why our old rankers don't want to play, it's boring for them to stomp the horde pugs and it doesn't seem like there is a consistent horde premade going on right now either.

I will say, it is cool to see some of the old horde rankers come back to just play games.

Guide to Aliens pvp

1) Enter BG as healer.
2) Watch Timmy and the rest of Artha's fanboys chasing vurtnes in the middle of nowhere.
3) Try and fail to get flag alone as healer.
4) Afk out.
5) Go get drunk.

It still amazes me with the amount of paladins theres always playing for alliance, that you barely ever get a flag capture. Shit I think I heal more than the average paladin on alliance. No fucking wonder you loose every pug vs pug in less than 15 mins 3-0.

The problem is also having a dedicated FC, not some damage dealer or healer always going for flag and getting wrecked in mid even though 80% of alliance are busy with their midfarm KB's

It gets old

It still amazes me with the amount of paladins theres always playing for alliance, that you barely ever get a flag capture. Shit I think I heal more than the average paladin on alliance. No fucking wonder you loose every pug vs pug in less than 15 mins 3-0.

The problem is that Paladins are easily shut down, and need to be protected so that they can protect others. It's a caster issue really. When i see an Ally lock using a fel hunter instead of a Succubus, it tells me that Ally is playing for himself and not the team. I mean, with Succubus you can charm one Horde, while fearing another Horde, and then dotting up and DPSing yet a 3rd Horde.

Everybody knows that it is the CC that wins these games, but the Alliance just doesn't get it, and never will. They blame a lack of healing, or Paladins, or anything but themselves.

I will take 2 locks, 3 mages, 3 rogues, and 2 feral druids rather than 4 healers on the Alliance. In fact, I have played game where we had absolutely no healers at all, while the Alliance had 5, and we destroyed them on CC alone.

They just don't get it.

The problem is that Paladins are easily shut down, and need to be protected so that they can protect others. It's a caster issue really. When i see an Ally lock using a fel hunter instead of a Succubus, it tells me that Ally is playing for himself and not the team. I mean, with Succubus you can charm one Horde, while fearing another Horde, and then dotting up and DPSing yet a 3rd Horde.

can you please stop posting on my thread

can you please stop posting on my thread

Ohhhh I see. You're that Ally mage who doesn't sheep and move on. Instead, you sheep, DPS who you sheeped, sheep him again until he has full health, then DPS him again. Meanwhile, our Horde FC is dancing behind you with the flag, laughing his ass off at your stupidity.

Yep, you are THAT guy.

lol

Ohhhh I see. You're that Ally mage who doesn't sheep and move on. Instead, you sheep, DPS who you sheeped, sheep him again until he has full health, then DPS him again. Meanwhile, our Horde FC is dancing behind you with the flag, laughing his ass off at your stupidity.

Yep, you are THAT guy.

lol

save yourself from the future embarrassment and stop arguing with me

Top Bottom