• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question about ping on your server

I average around 190-200ms in California USA.
Which isn't bad at all, I don't notice any lag so I'm wondering why anyone would complain about less than 100ms? o_O

I average around 190-200ms in California USA.
Which isn't bad at all, I don't notice any lag so I'm wondering why anyone would complain about less than 100ms? o_O

Difference is more obvious when you are used to low ping. Yes, you don't notice lag but our abilities cannot be spammed as well as when you have latency around (for example) 40 - for example chaining /cast commands that don't share global cooldown with one another.

This guy probably live so near the server, he is manually dragging his LAN cable to the server and connects to it locally :whistling:

by this logic i am a stones throw away from a horde player :sad:

That is realy strange. Seems like problem on the route to the server. I usualy have latency around 20 from Czech republic and so you should have max 50 from buglaria.

hi,

im from czech rep. too (Ostrava) and i have usually around 50 ms...
dont sure if something can be caused by wine emulator, i will check it

I'm from Denmark and I have a ping between 15-20 and 15 being the ping the majority of the time.

Anyone playing in Japan? Ping?

Hey!
Haven't been able to play in a couple of months since I am moving and I am a bit worried about the ping.. I am moving to Tokyo , Japan in 5 weeks... anyone knows if the ping is OK from the Asia region? I really do hope it will be playable. .

Thanks

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

Re: Anyone playing in Japan? Ping?

I heard from some chinese players that they were getting 2000ms without using "agents". And roughly 300ms with them.

Re: Anyone playing in Japan? Ping?

I heard from some chinese players that they were getting 2000ms without using "agents". And roughly 300ms with them.

China and Japan are not the same country, if i remember correct with a good ISP you will have 250-350ms.

Yo peoples.

Leveled here to 60 a year ago on launch. Lately been playing more for certain obvious reasons, however I noticed a quite a noticeable increase in lag. Specifically, I'm used to 160-200 ms from EU server to South Asia (Feenix/Nost/KR a year ago). Nowadays I've checked for the past week randomly on peak, and non peak times it howevers around 330-450ms+. Any clue as to what happened with the routing? Or if there is a fix? I'm using leantrix latency fix ofc.

-Walgrave/Wal/Grave

having around 110 after all the server ddosing drama. i guess the server is located somewhere in syberia now

Top Bottom