• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Thinking about making a Druid character for healing, how do you heal effectively

HealingMind

I kinda wanted to give healing a try again since retail, and was wondering if there was anything I could read up on. I tried googling it, and didn't find anything.

Re: Thinking about making a Druid character for healing, how do you heal effecti

I kinda wanted to give healing a try again since retail, and was wondering if there was anything I could read up on. I tried googling it, and didn't find anything.

Get healing gear and downrank your healing touch to rank 3/4 to give u the faster cast.
Spec in to swiftmend and do rejuv +swiftmend for instant heals.
Dont use regrowth because high cast of mana.

Thats it hehe.

Re: Thinking about making a Druid character for healing, how do you heal effecti

Stack TONS of +healing gear aswell as a healthy mix of mp5-gear, and downrank heals as much as possible without letting people die.

What exactly is mp5 Gear?

In response to "don't use regrowth", retarded. Especially if you went swiftmend spec. 50% additional chance to crit using regrowth. Should be using a rank 2, or 3 regrowth, max range rejuv, 2 seconds before regrowth falls off, swiftmend to get full +heals from it, and reapply. Use rank 2-3 healing touch between rotations.

On Raid bosses, try to focus on melee on fights where they take damage, Mag / Golemag / Domo / Val / Razor / Flame. You can start hitting all the melee with R2 regrowth before the known damage happens.

When it does happen (the known damage), pop a Hero Charm trinket and tag each melee with max rejuv. You will need to potion after this, but will keep you top of the healing meters. (remember to keep your R2 Regrowth Max rejuv on main tank unless another druid is doing it)

On fights where melee eat a lot of damage use this tactic and don't be afraid to use your Innervate on yourself. On a fight that is longer and more single target affiliated, use it on a priest.

In response to "don't use regrowth", retarded. Especially if you went swiftmend spec. 50% additional chance to crit using regrowth. Should be using a rank 2, or 3 regrowth, max range rejuv, 2 seconds before regrowth falls off, swiftmend to get full +heals from it, and reapply. Use rank 2-3 healing touch between rotations.

On Raid bosses, try to focus on melee on fights where they take damage, Mag / Golemag / Domo / Val / Razor / Flame. You can start hitting all the melee with R2 regrowth before the known damage happens.

When it does happen (the known damage), pop a Hero Charm trinket and tag each melee with max rejuv. You will need to potion after this, but will keep you top of the healing meters. (remember to keep your R2 Regrowth Max rejuv on main tank unless another druid is doing it)

On fights where melee eat a lot of damage use this tactic and don't be afraid to use your Innervate on yourself. On a fight that is longer and more single target affiliated, use it on a priest.

Read his title,"How to heal effectively" and with a bit of sense u can tell he is new to druid.1-Title,2-hasnt played since retail,3-Mp5?

Therefore he will level 1-60 as druid.Which raids at level 1-50 will he do?lol.
Hate people who think they are clever but they are not.

P.s Sorry about this OP.Dont use regrowth in dung 5/10mans except on tank.If u do then downrank where u feel comfortable.

mp5=Mana regen per 5 sec where your mana regens in combat.Other stat spirit=Gives mana regen but it is out of combat hence kinda useless when u are in combat.

I would still rather choose +Healing>mp5 since even geared fully with mp5,u wont have enough.

effectively to me means keeping your MP % to match the bosses HP%.

If you are being super conservative, moonglow spec, R2 Healing touch only, you'll end most MC/BWL fights with 30%=50% mana. That is not effective. Because others had to carry you, and gives no counter for mass raid damage nor counter for damage spikes.

An "effective" healer has tools for different fights and should have a healing output that coincides with boss kill times.

OP, when leveling again, use Regrowth, even solo. Use it on yourself, rejuv, then go cat and swing away. Your HoTs will keep you full between pulls, with some spirit gear on while leveling, you should be close to max mana after each pull to repeat every two - three mobs.

"Hate people who think they are clever but they are not." - go hug a cactus

mp5 works at all times. To clarify, spirit works 5 seconds after casting. because of this depending on the situation and the amount of spirit it can be more efficient to heal big and regen.

Top Bottom