• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior WARRIORS- Berserker rage Bug

fusionxw

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but berserker rage is completely bugged. You do not generate "extra" rage when taking damage,at all. You simply generate the same amount of rage as to your normal stance.

And to whoever I talk on Kronos they seem to not even notice this bug and are unaware of it which in my book is a huge deal for warriors. Pretty easy noticeable bug....you have 5 mobs on you while berserker rage is active and you only generate 5 rage in 10 sec of getting hit. Its already hard enough to generate rage on a warriors and I think this fix would help a lot.

Last edited:
Honestly i thought it was bugged as well, but i DO remember that it was absolutely horrible to get rage on lower lvls as well. and a lot easyer higher up.

You do get extra rage, but it's barely noticable on normal mobs.

The rage you generate from damage taken is very low to begin with (in Vanilla, and on this server), and I don't know the exact values, but I can tell you from experience that as soon as you start to tank hard hitting mobs, bosses like maybe Baron in Strat UD and as soon as you start to tank ZG and above, you will notice the difference, albeit a small difference.

But during leveling for example you would generate 2 rage from a certain hit, let's say B-Rage adds 10 to 20% to that, you aren't going to notice that difference at all.

• Berserker Rage increases your rage gain by 30%.
  • Rage gain from attacks that you suffer is roughly 1% of the damage.

So Berserker Rage increases the 1% to 1.3%. If the damage you suffer is miserable, you won't notice any increase.

TL;DR "Completely bugged" means "OP doesn't know how stuff works but will post a rant anyway". Person educated, problem solved.

I've noticed a lot of the "bugs" people report are simply a misunderstanding of the mechanics, or misremembering the "old days" of retail. This is why thorough research and evidence is demanded before these bug reports are taken seriously.

Rage from damage taken = (Damage Taken) / (Rage Conversion at Your Level) * 2.5

Formula for rage conversion:
4c5677f099ef3d53d8ccc7a16addfc5c.png

Do you have any ideas how to test it clearly?
I had thoughts to test it once I hitted 60 lvl but couldn't find any flat damage source. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom