• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Where to find seeding WoW Client 1.12.1 for Mac?

e9b82533f50538f4d36656f24bf2afb39642223033cd19d52ef1eea5b03ab1bf.jpg

Since Piratebay's implosion I haven't been able to find a seeded torrent for the Mac client. I can't even find /torrent/6774094 ​using TPB proxies. Suggestions?

You could buy the classic retail version on Amazon and patch it to 1.12.1 with the patches provided in this thread. I downloaded it from piratebay.se but the site is down and I couldn't find another seeding torrent. I hope Piratebay is up again soon.

Looking for clean Mac OS X client!

Hi, anyone got a download link/torrent to working mac client? thx!

Re: Looking for clean Mac OS X client!

thanks a lot. I have this torrent downloaded :
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6774094 (the one mentioned in those posts)
set realmlist wow.twinstar.cz

However, I get disconnected right after I log in. Any help on this? thx in advance!

The server is going to be online during the next hours i think.
Maybe there will be a new announcement or at least they will keep us up to date in this thread:
The very first day

Last edited:

oh! ok, didn't know it's down :) thx and sorry, if this was spammy :)) (feel free to delete thread)

You can't post torrents on forum afaik but you can PM me for a link if the link is gone here.

Hi folks, got a preinstalled link that works as of now:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By-w7AaXalVyeUVTdUlzdGVqanM&usp=sharing

The only issue I had with it was a texture bug (The Invisible Man with being able to see some things through walls) which was fixed with the info from a thread from another Vanilla server... but the fix was:

One way to solve them would be to open up the 'config.wtf' file with notepad and add the following at the end:

SET M2UseShaders "0"
SET gxApi "opengl"

As far as I can tell (30 min or so) it works fine.

Incremental patches are very small and you require to have the previous patches already installed. They take you up by one version, for example from 1.12 to 1.12.1.
There are also full patches, which are usually big, but you can use them without using any previous patches. A full patch can update your wow from 1.0.0 to 1.12 for example and you won't need the previous patches.

Top Bottom