• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Druzzil

I mean, I am glad it's capped. None of us want that 10k-12k nonsense.

But seriously, we need to put a stop to the creation of new accounts for right now. This is insane. We are going to have to have all our raiders start logging in a hour earlier tonight.

I feel ya. I don't think closing the doors to new players is a permanent solution though.

Sem título.jpg

160216182653-trump-border-wall-explainer-animation-orig-nws-00003622-full-169.jpg

Last edited:
I feel ya. I don't think closing the doors to new players is a permanent solution though.

True but it would mitigate the masses from flooding our pristine paradise. At least for now. I mean, seriously, I will have to login immediately when I get home to have a chance @ doing anything prior to raid time.

It is not a permanent. Devs are working right now on the server optimalization and later it will be better.

Wait, did we actually stop the creation of new accounts?!?!

If so, good job! Step 1 in the right direction.

I believe the GMs are currently in solutions to fixing the population concern. Stopping account creation was a good step, now, much like the beginning of the x7 event, they will have to find a way to solve the gigantic tidal wave of new accounts logging in.

It is not a permanent. Devs are working right now on the server optimalization and later it will be better.

Yeah, my answer was to the other guy though, but didn't expect someone to reply between that time gap! :p.
Thank you for your information though <3

They trying to protect what people gonna say if they dont take measurments, like "Kronos sux, Kronos DCs, Kronos is a lagfest etc etc etc. You need guys to chill out and relax, this flood of people is good for all sides, player side and kronos server side, none gonna get something if appropreate actions not taken. Only time will tell. Peace!:cool2:

It's raid night for lots of guilds right now, and it's horrible.

Can old Kronos people get something like 1 account of their choosing that would be immune to the queue?

Leave it to refugees to end the fun....kind of ironic now isnt it?
And ask the chinese! Walls dont work to keep someone away, they just walk around it.

i logged out yesterday thinking "Cool 700 Horde Online on off hours" 322 of which where levels 1-10. I try to log in today and the queue is insaaane. what is the server cap?

We're gonna build a wall, it's gonna be a real wall, and Nostalrius will pay for it.

Wow haven't seen the your position in queue screen in years. Definite nostalgia there haha..

Just started on Kronos, never played on a Private server.. Bad timing I guess eh? lol

Wow haven't seen the your position in queue screen in years. Definite nostalgia there haha..

Just started on Kronos, never played on a Private server.. Bad timing I guess eh? lol
you are abit a week late bro....this is the worst timing

Why should we pay for them? They chose wrong server long ago, let them find another. Get rid of all those refugees.

Top Bottom