• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How to pass the time?

I am currently playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
I know people consider it kind of "old", but man... it's a lot of fun. Im playing a "pure" mage , and it kinda reminds me of WoW mage. I'm definitely gonna kick Alduin's dragon butt.
The wait for Kronos is an agonizing pain, but I know the end results are gonna be awsome. So take your time!
Anyway i am eager to play WoW, but in the meanwhile Skyrim is just as fun. :smile:

Do what i did. Download Nes and N64 Emulators buy some cheap USB controllers for them and play some old school games.

Do what i did. Download Nes and N64 Emulators buy some cheap USB controllers for them and play some old school games.

I do this. I need to get a USB controller though, will make it much more enjoyable.

I'm burying myself in freelance work and pulling out Borderlands 2 or GoT books when I some time.

Can you recommend DA:I, Aieris? I was planning to play it during the holidays but I didn't really enjoy the first DA that much and if you say it's supposed to be worse than that.. well

If I can recomend it? Well, that's hard to say. I have found good things in both previous games and I realy liked DA 1. But i have heared, that EA offers that you can buy the game and try it for one day and then return it if you don't like it and they will refund your money... Or there is cracked version already, so you can try and see, if it's worth your money.

It's different than DA 1 and from my PoV, worse (mostly because of user interface, that seems to be designed for consoles and then ported for PC)

I still have my old Nintendo 64 and it works fine! :)

I recently made 2 huge achievements that were absolutely on my Bucket List.

One of the achievements literally took me around 18 years to complete and I finally did it.
If you're interested to know what it was; its a game called Fighters Destiny (sort of like Tekken but better imo)
and there is this one character you can unlock among others. But this one requires you to beat 100 characters 1 by 1 without every dying/losing. It gets progressively harder, so you can imagine I was not able to do this as a youngster and only achieved this at age 23, lol.

Good games are HARD!

P.S. That characters name is Joker, and I have him as my profile picture.
<---------------

I mostly alternate between Red Orchestra 2, War Thunder tanks, Battlefield 4 and playing my rogue on feenix nowadays, though latter is completely impossible to enjoy now that I got to play on an actually decent vanilla server last weekend. (Not gonna advertise here).

been playing path of exile lately. but fuck, if that g ame doesn't need an auction house, i don't know what is real anymore.

I successfully pwned two bosses without a controller yesterday. The controls are the biggest pain for me (and a cause of many deaths :tongue: )
If you feel determined, we can try some coop.

I have tryed it once.. and then i found out, that my gamepad tends to unexpectly turn left, so it's useless :biggrin: And mouse/keyboard control is pain.

I'v played too much darksouls haha, i was so happy when Steam made it so they now run it, not games for windows live.
but i found that Archeage is a pretty good MMO to play a little of, mostly for the PvP part.

Haha, I'm playing with a pure KB+M setup right now and it's not terribly hard to use unless I get overconfident (Especially with that first Capra Demon, who is dead now thankfully, euugh).

I certainly wouldn't mind doing co-op some time just for the fun of it, whether we start up fresh characters for it or are somehow in range with my weird level 27 Bandit for jolly cooperative play.

Last edited:
If you're level 27, then you can summon levels 16 - 41. There's a neat calc on the internet. Anyway, I was only level 7, so I started working on that a bit :)
My steam nickname is the same as here.

edit: Gargoyles dead, bell completed, level 18. Ready to go.

Last edited:
I can recommend War Thunder. I've got over 500 flight hours in realistic battles and it's just never ending fun for ppl who like awesome WW2 machines. Tonks (especially Tigers :whistling:) are hell of a fun too, but they've got no wings and there are still bugs to be fixed.

Bioshock series is great too or you can just go outside and build yourself a couple of water elementals from that melted s***. Perhaps you'll earn some rep from Hydraxian Waterdudes in advance :lol:

Extra thoughts:
Someone mentioned WildStar here. Overall average mmo, but questing is boring and honestly by far the worst optimization I've ever seen. Supported components have been decided by rolling a dice or I don't know. No matter how strong machine you possess it can just run on 20-30 fps if you're not lucky. The lowest/highest setting doesn't matter. Advice from support? "You're just unlucky sir, our game obviously doesn't like your graphic card. Try another game and thank you for your money."
I guess ppl are not interested in creating decent MMORPGs today, sad but true. Only great MMO released after WoW was LoTRO and that game almost burnt down on terrible graphical design (still kickin' tho).

I started to play Shadowrun Dragonfall yesterday. Cool game. I don't recommend Shadowrun Returns though as it is very linear. Dragonfall on the other hand seems to make everything right until now.

You can always pass the time by listening to my new raiding/dungeon/questing mix!

[video=youtube;Uq42YueD2mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq42YueD2mQ[/video]

How how....watch ppl how play Vanilla on Steam and cry....need kronos :mad2:

Top Bottom