• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Vanity Mounts/Pets

illi

Authorized
Hey.

I just want to ask, if u are going to add some more mounts/pets to donate shop. For ex. Spectral Tiger,Bengal Tiger etc etc.

Thanks for reply.

Please, I am not interested in player opinions, w8ing for reply from Kronos STAFF.

I was wondering if pets from other expansions would be up as donation rewards.
I would love to get my favorit pet Egbert.
He was with me through all my TBC/WOTLK endevours, and i miss him so dearly...

Pweaaaasse!!!
az_childsweek.jpg

Last edited:
This can't happen, Vanilla WoW Client does not know these. You can't add to game things that does not exist.

First: You can change the language in upper right corner, the whole shop is translated to english.
Second: Please, show me, where exactly are Spectral Tyger, Egbert or other TBC + mounts and pets availible in Kronos shop? ... They aren't there, because, they DOES NOT EXIST in Vanilla.
Yes, there ARE mounts and pets availible, but only those that existred during VANILLA and are no longer obtainable ingame.

Ok so I thought I would buy a vanity mount because I wanted those awesome early vanilla epic mounts without armor, but people keep telling me its not possible to use a Ivory Raptor on a Undead/Tauren/Orc, because they are race restricted. I thought that you could use these mounts you buy from the donation shop on every race in your faction. Also, if I buy a mount for one character, they would be delivered to all my chars on my account, correct? And also, if it is not possible to use mounts for the other races, what was the point of reaching exalted in vanilla and BC? People say tauren are the only ones that cant ride anything other than Kodos, is this true as well? Im confused... :O

To be more precise, it should be possible to use a mount not related to your race but only if you are exalted with the race in question. So if you're interested in the Ivory Raptor you gotta be exalted with Trolls except if you're already a Troll. Also Taurens have more restrictions because of their large size, this restriction has been removed over the expansions.

As you may have noticed it is not working like retail, and I doubt that buying a mount will just allow you to have it on all your characters.

To be more precise, it should be possible to use a mount not related to your race but only if you are exalted with the race in question. So if you're interested in the Ivory Raptor you gotta be exalted with Trolls except if you're already a Troll. Also Taurens have more restrictions because of their large size, this restriction has been removed over the expansions.

As you may have noticed it is not working like retail, and I doubt that buying a mount will just allow you to have it on all your characters.

I'm not sure about that you have to have reputation. I also don't know how the restrictions work.
What I know for certain is, that when you buy your mount, you must choose which character will recieve it. It's not account wide.

Did they increase the prices? I was looking a few days ago in the shop and i believe the mounts were around 500 and now the are almost all > 1000
Was there somewhere a thread about this?

Hey! You are right, prices are now twice higher than before. And there was no announcement about it.

I just watched the Cash Shop and they're all around 1250 Stars for me.

:blink:

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.. i sold my two chars on TBCrealm to buy some nice mount here, and they just raised the price for more then 500stars? WTF, im mad rite now

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.. i sold my two chars on TBCrealm to buy some nice mount here, and they just raised the price for more then 500stars? WTF, im mad rite now

I have done the same.. waited for 60.. It seems that i should not have vaited so long :angry:

WTFF??? no annoucement about this?? i waited with 600* for this TOO, and now? fuck me in the ear when my mama tauren flush toilet hole, MY god !!!!

So nobody knows or have any more info on this... great. Twinstar should really be clear about these stuff, its only going to scare away potential buyers with uncertainty (myself included). I guess i'll stay on my ugly Kodo then, really thought we would be able to buy these unobtainable epic mounts on any char, only faction restricted ofc.

I don't know if this is indicative of anything, but during the beta test I gave my Tauren warrior the nightsaber mount (without armor) and he was able to ride it. I believe the original mounts are not tied to faction, however I know that I was not able to ride the original raptors (because the Tauren was considered too large to ride them in Vanilla), so just be cautious with that.

Yes yes, I know that taurens cant ride the normal mounts from the other races, but all I wanna know is how the donation/shop system works exactly. Until an official statement from the devs about this you wont have any of mah mooney! :tongue:

I would like to know, if the vanity mounts can be used cross faction-wise. I saw undeads on sabers for instance... what is that supposed to mean? Is it working or is it bugged and will be changed?

I believe i read somewhere that the mounts could be only used as originally intended, i'll search for a source :)

Top Bottom