• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Vanity Mounts/Pets

I´d like to hear something from Kronos STAFF, why it was changed without any announcement.

I understand, why you did so, but I do not understand why it was not announced.

I feel scammed, cos I wanted to buy mount for 700*, these days it costs 1350...

"Will donation mounts be available to the faction they are normally not intended for?

No.

-Well, that doesnt clear anything up. Why was there undeads on sabers if its not suppose to be possible? Are mounts from the shop race restricted, if not, then can taurens also buy raptor/wolf vanity mounts? Why was the prices changed? How does this all work? Devs gotta make an official statement on this if they want any money from us!

Hey Players,

first of all we apologize that the recent changes to donation prices were unannounced. The old prices were fit to the old Kronos. We simply forgot to revisit these before the launch. Main reason prices were raised is that we wanted to keep the rewards somewhat rare. The previous Kronos had barely 150 players online and prices were lower to make these mounts attractive even on a lowly populated server.

Regarding crossfaction mounts: We promised that mounts would only be available to their intended faction. However, due to miscommunication within the team we were not aware that the Account Manager did not support such limitations. We are sorry we could not keep our promise.

An introduction and explanation to the donation system will be posted soon.

See you online!

Regarding crossfaction mounts: We promised that mounts would only be available to their intended faction. However, due to miscommunication within the team we were not aware that the Account Manager did not support such limitations. We are sorry we could not keep our promise.
Wouldn't an ingame block be better? Just "required races" field on a mount. And add an explaination in Account manager that one won't be able to ride an opposite faction mount. You CAN keep your promise I believe. Edit: aahh, it has already happened... Well. Sell a new mounts with restrictions then. Those who bought - they are lucky and it's OK, but stop it.

Last edited:
And then you end up with tons of crying ppl complaining, that they want refund their money because they "didn't know" that.

Phew ok !

I wasn't mentally prepared to see a Tauren riding a mechanostrider.

well, in case of Taurens, there are more restrictions, caused by theirs, let's say, big size.. :D mechano only for gnomes and dwarves, iirc

Alright, so I cant buy my precious Ivory Raptor from shop because im a Tauren? lets just clear this up once and for all, because the shop obviously doesnt have the same restrictions as the in game mounts does.

Is it even possible there are so many people who simply won't use the database and keep asking questions?

1) Find the mount you want.
2) Click its name!
3) a Twinhead page opens.
4) Theres a RED button called LINK, you click it, a window opens with a link
HTML:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:13317:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Whistle of the Ivory Raptor]\124h\124r");
5) Press CTRL+C to copy that sh!t.
6) Alt-Tab back into your WoW.
7) Press Enter or whatever key you use to talk in chat with.
8) Press CTRL+V to paste that sh!t into your WoW chat.
9) Send chat message.
10) An item link will appear in your chat, you click it once or twice so it becomes available.
11) Check the item all the way you want...

Is it even possible there are so many people who simply won't use the database and keep asking questions?

1) Find the mount you want.
2) Click its name!
3) a Twinhead page opens.
4) Theres a RED button called LINK, you click it, a window opens with a link
HTML:
/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:13317:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Whistle of the Ivory Raptor]\124h\124r");
5) Press CTRL+C to copy that sh!t.
6) Alt-Tab back into your WoW.
7) Press Enter or whatever key you use to talk in chat with.
8) Press CTRL+V to paste that sh!t into your WoW chat.
9) Send chat message.
10) An item link will appear in your chat, you click it once or twice so it becomes available.
11) Check the item all the way you want...

Yet people say you cant ride a raptor if you play a tauren...
So instead of asking you say I should simply buy the mount and see if it works? Yeah no, that wont happen.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.. i sold my two chars on TBCrealm to buy some nice mount here, and they just raised the price for more then 500stars? WTF, im mad rite now

Yeah.. Any chance of refund for purchase of stars prior to this unannounced change in price. I feel very scammed.

So instead of asking you say I should simply buy the mount and see if it works? Yeah no, that wont happen.

No, he is saying you shoul check the item tooltip in-game for yourself. Without buying.

I have just implemented Required races for items on Twinhead, sou can check it for yourself there.
See these two items for instance (even tooltip will do):
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=13317
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=18788

There is a line with 'Races', if there is some race restriction.

Alright. So, since Ivory raptor does not have race restrict nor faction restrict in its tooltip, I can buy it as alliance or as a tauren? Or lets take another example: Can my tauren horde character buy and use this Palomino horse since it doesnt have any restrictions in tooltip? : https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=12354
I just wanted some clear answers before using real money since alot of people are telling me different things, on forums, guildies in game etc. Thanks for the replies :)

Last edited:
Well, technically you can use it. And this is how donate mounts work on our other realms. But I'm not sure if this is how it is supposed to work on Kronos. It migh be some remnant of times past.
Personally I'd wait for an official statement from Chero.

Last edited:

People also say that paladins can only heal, that Emperor in BRD cannot be soloed and other interesting things, which are not true :wink:

The answer is simple. Just now, you CAN use Raptor as alliance/tauren or horse as horde, however, it is not intended behavior and it will be most probably changed. So i guess, that players, that bought these mounts will have their stars refunded and mounts deleted.

Is "learn2read" really a necessary thing to say Psojed? You manners does often seem to be a bit "unpleasant" I must say, and this is not the only time you make such remarks.

When one have to learn2read to obtain all necessary information, it's OK to say "learn2read" to him. "It's already answered here" is more polite ofc, but Psojed is not the Saint after all, he's just a paladin. Even Uther the Lightbringer was a bit harsh sometimes.

Over time we may add additional pets, mounts or tabards...

As it was mentioned in the latest news, which mounts are still available?

Top Bottom