• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] enemyFrames

Looks like kidney shot is not being tracked at all. Nothing happens when kidney shot is applied.

weird, I just tested it on a instant 60 server and it was working. are you using castspellbyname macro?

weird, I just tested it on a instant 60 server and it was working. are you using castspellbyname macro?
No i'm a warrior. I just tested it with a rogue friend. When he kidney shot me in a duel or anything else, the kidney shot debuff timer and icon does not show on player/enemy portrait frame for some reason.

I don't know if my rogue friend use any macro for kidney shot tho.

EDIT: he doesn't use any macro for kidney shot

Last edited:
Right, I should have specified about the limitations. For you to be able to see it, you have the be in the same group/raid as the rogue and he also needs to have this addon installed or of course be a rogue yourself.

Right, I should have specified about the limitations. For you to be able to see it, you have the be in the same group/raid as the rogue and he also needs to have this addon installed or of course be a rogue yourself.
Oh okay, interesting. :yes:

So if I understand this correctly, the addon "checks" if a nearby friendly rogue has the addon aswell and if so it will display the correct duration for kidney shot. Do you think there is a way to make it so, if a nearby friendly rogue does not have the addon, MY addon would automatically just "assume" that he uses 5 combo point kidney shot (longest duration).

You could make a check box option in the addon menu and call it something like "Kidney Shot Debug"
If its unchecked, the user will be bound to the limitations which you listed, thus always having correct timer on kidney shot but not always being showed (becuase obviously not everyone use this addon).
If its checked, then the user will not be bound to the limitations, thus sometimes having incorret timer on kidney shot, however its always being showed when its applied.

I use a buff queue for this. if a rogue using this addon casts KS, the addon will add it to the buff queue and also send a addon msg to the party/raid for the others to do the same.
If the intended target is afflicted, in this case by KS, the duration value in the queue will be used.
I guess I will make verification like if the afflicted target isnt on the queue to use the longest duration

Hi! How about adding an option for the enemycastbar to be integrated on the default unitframe, xperl style. So it could be located on the empty bar above the health bar. Here's the best screenshot I coud come up with: http://i.imgur.com/nVLwa.jpg

still needs some touchs but unsure if i should add a spell icon too

NenRDa.jpg

Attachments

• intcastbar.jpg
    intcastbar.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
Here would be some real nice features aswell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8i4oGWdb8

-nameplate cooldowns

-unitframe debuffs with durations,
I realize there is another addon that does this already but it would be nice if it was integrated to this one and it could work with the default unitframes aswell as the additional enemyframes. Soz if you have touched on this subject earlier and I think it has a lot coding involved.

nice video. I'm not keen on cooldown on nameplates as it doesnt seem very pratical but I'll take a look on debuff duration in the targetframe as I already have something like that, it's just very incomplete atm

Finally something to replace EnemyBuffTimers. Maybe the requests to maintain that repo can rest in peace now.

When i close options menu, enemy frames also dissapear, what i doing wrong?

Btw on Alterac Valley, dont try them on wsg or arathi.

Last edited:
Was it the preview frames that disappeared or did it have actual players in it? If it was the second, do they show up a few seconds later or stay hidden? I haven't really tested them on AV that much cause I've been leveling a new char

Permanently hidden, after close config window, when config window up its work fine.

Last edited:
Do you have the feature Enable outside of battlegrounds enabled? I've decided to not consider AV a battleground because 40 frames would be too much to display

Dear Kuurtz,

I continue to love your addon man. I have noticed one thing. When I cast my Warlock ability Fear, the timer with EnemyFrames shows the countdown from 7 seconds, but my DoTimer addon shows the countdown from 15 seconds or so

I wonder if you did this intentional, because someone cannot be feared that long in PvP (I believe they can) or if this is a bug

ScreenShot_072516_131357.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/3IG5j#jEhXVlM

Diminishing returns against enemy players, yes. In any case, if you find a debuff that has the incorrect duration please report and Ill change it.

Thanks again kuurtz the debufftimers are great! debuffs that I found not having a timer include improved scorch, weakened soul(debuff from priest shield) and chilled (Ice armor).

if you want to keep adding features, might I suggest:
-a resizeable battlemap with trimmed edges
-ab/av timers.

https://github.com/zetone/enemyFrames/

- Added some more spells/debuffs. Haven't figured how to accurately track rogue poisons other than wound(probably no way to)
- Paladin melee hits will refresh their judgement debuff

I'll look into ab/av timers when I get to 60 on my paladin.

-a resizeable battlemap with trimmed edges

what exactly are you thinking?

Top Bottom