• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] enemyFrames

Heya Kuurtz. I got another idea which I think would be pretty helpful:

Enemy flag carrier health announcer! Whenever EFC is at, 50%, 20% and 10%, it should be announced in /bg.
or maybe a slider so you can set the % yourself (20% should be default imo).

This feature could be useful for quicker target swaps, friendly flag carrier would know when to prepare for capping and in general just faster and better communication opportunity.

Cheers! :smile:

sounds good. ill look into it
You're awesome!

I got another little, but maybe abit more complicated, feature in mind:

Target count!

This feature should allow you to track how many of your teammates are targeting an enemy.
Example:
rgWgxk7.png

Looking at this picture, it tells me that 4 of my teammates are targeting enemy player Mexxeny, 1 are targeting Ejmi, 2 are targeting Herefor and none are targeting Maybel.
Its up to you to decide how it should look (layout) this was just to give you an idea.

How is this useful?
- This is needed especially in premade groups, to make sure everyone is focusing the same target.
- Quicker and more "secure" kills
- "Secure" CC

Cheers! :lol:

That is an interesting feature. I def can see it being useful. Unsure of how accurate I can make it and where exactly to display but I like.
it will take a little longer to implement though. keep the suggestions coming

Sure, take your time :biggrin:
I guess you could display it somewhat like this:
sJEus18.png

Again, this is just an example.

Now that I think about it, instead of displaying "0" when no one is targeting, I think it would be better to not show any numbers at all. That way its less confusing to look at(?)
76MiLEM.png

new: https://github.com/zetone/enemyFrames/

- BG channel text announcements - right now it announces when efc dips lower than 50/40/10%. Not adjustable atm.
- FC/EFC health display values (near the flag icons)
- Target counter - went with a simpler(lazier) approach. There's a slight delay but that's just how addon is made, I could remove that but it could possibly have an impact on performace. Ill leave it for now.

you have to toggle both these options on the settings menu
Thank you for your suggestions, AG007

Rytfzh.png

Attachments

• targetcounter.jpg
    targetcounter.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 24
Kuurtz,

I cannot thank you enough for this absolutely remarkable addon, and for the constant updates!

Wow dude, this is AMAZING! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your hard work and the time put into this!:w00t:

I tried it quick last night before I went to bed, and so far it looks promising! Both the EFC HP announcer and target count works like a charm. :biggrin: Love the detail with EFC HP near flag icons.

However i'm not sure if the numbers for target count is a tad too small, though they shouldn't be much bigger.

Also I think the announcement should trigger at 30 / 20 / 10 % instead. EFC will drop below 50% many times and still survive and heal back up. Trigger at 50% will cause too much spam I think. Maybe 40% is fine aswell. I'll try test it.

Even though its pretty obvious, I think it would be a good idea to add "health" in the announcement. Also "is" should be changed to "has".
"EFC has less than X% health!"

Cheers! :laugh:

EDIT: I forgot to ask you, but I've been wondering if you are going to add the missing marks (
latest
latest
latest
latest
) and if you have considered to add in-game slash commands for assigning marks to targets, so that one can use it in macros :laugh:

Last edited:
Your addon works like a charm. I miss one crucial feature which I used from the addon "BGFlag". This is clicking on the name of the flag carrier and targeting him with this. It's a pain to read the name and then try to find him in the enemy frame where the names randomly switch all the times.

new: https://github.com/zetone/enemyFrames/

- target count font size from 10 to 11
- efc announcements changed to 40-20-10 %
- esc button now closes settings menu
- click to target buttons on flag carrier names
- incoming spells feature disabled by default for rogues
- fixed display nearby enemies option

EDIT: I forgot to ask you, but I've been wondering if you are going to add the missing marks (
latest
latest
latest
latest
) and if you have considered to add in-game slash commands for assigning marks to targets, so that one can use it in macros
laugh.gif

Missed your edit. I suppose I can add the remaining icons, it was more of a design choice as its only a matter of changing a couple of lines. Didn't really think about slash commands because I implemented keybinds for it. check the keybinds menu on the bottom, so I guess it would be redundant

Last edited:
Damn, I love your addon. Thanks for the update. Will try it out when back home [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

love the addon, great work +++

i got a problem with errors tho, if i use the debuff option.. dunno what's wrong, probably something that im doing

yours sincerely

Kuurtz, do you think you could implement res timers?

I have no idea how to go about that but I can take a look.

love the addon, great work +++

i got a problem with errors tho, if i use the debuff option.. dunno what's wrong, probably something that im doing

yours sincerely

is this the debuffs on nameplates option or the portrait one? in any case post a screenshot of the error

new version: https://github.com/zetone/enemyFrames/

- added the remaining raid marks. Keep in mind these aren't like the real raid marks are you can't apply them to enemy players so you won't be able to see them in the distance
- implemented Kidney Shot debuff timer. largely untested as I don't have a high level rogue so some feedback would be nice

Hey Kuurtz!

Just want to report that, with the latest update, the marks doesn't seem to appear over the enemy heads (nameplates) anymore.

Forgot to mention, I've add an option to display the raid marks on nameplates. check the nameplates tab on the settings menu

Hey Kuurtz

I've noticed that everytime a nearby rogue uses vanish I get
CHAT_MSG_SPELL_HOSTILEPLAYER_BUFF
X performs vanish on X
in my chat. (X = name of the player)

I guess that this is not intended, so thought I would let you know.

Another print I forgot to remove. Does this happen to hostile rogues aswell or just friendly?

In any case, you can comment line 723 on the file globals\spellCastingCore.lua
Code:
723:     --if arg1 then singleEventdebug() end -- testing

I uploaded a fixed version either way

- implemented Kidney Shot debuff timer. largely untested as I don't have a high level rogue so some feedback would be nice
Looks like kidney shot is not being tracked at all. Nothing happens when kidney shot is applied.

Top Bottom