• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Turn off multi-queue / group queue plz

We need a thread for multiqueue feedback once its live and every off-topic and posts that dont contribute to the topic needs to be removed. We all can shape it to make battlegrounds fair, not trying to favor pugs or premades.

Enable multique, but disable the option to join another bg if you have group joined=more fun for pugs, and no dodging for premades

Surely we want it to be as blizzlike as possible? I'm aware lots of little things aren't (hooray for 5g respec)

was registerd to AB for whole weekend. nothing...
just WSG, WSG, WSG.

nobody want to register second queue, and after disconnect all queues are missed

Told you this would happen...
Now we can start poking developers half a year till they disable it again.

You can't pull off multiqueues with such a 'small' PvP community.

It might have worked on Vanilla retail, but then again I can't recall that I've ever seen premades dodging or complete empty games back then.

Like other people already reported, it didn't even work on nost.

i would like to suggest the option of being able to queue for bg's anywhere. great feature. it would increase the amount of pvp'ers thanks!

fcking awful update the pvp in battlegrounds was sh1t from beginning now i must join, rage alt f4 and do the same shit after 15 min coz i pressed alt f4 ,,accidently''

I just wanted to come here and tell you that this change turned this server into the worst PvP experience i have had on any vanilla server i have played on over my last 7 years.

Doing PvE in AV all day while 10-15 people afk is seriously the most boring grind to r14 ive ever made. If this does not change anytime soon i will probably not complete my grind and quit the server.

there are ppl playing vanilla for the pvp? :lol:

i dont activly pvp but it has always been "fix dodging its ruining pvp". and now its AV killing pvp

Ya cause most people don't play bgs for fun, but for the honor. Obviously if they aren't doing it for fun they want to invest the least time possible, thus finding the most efficient way to grind their honor.

Ya cause most people don't play bgs for fun, but for the honor. Obviously if they aren't doing it for fun they want to invest the least time possible, thus finding the most efficient way to grind their honor.

Exactly, which has resulted in a very non vanilla-experience as horde on K2. As the top pvpers farm their standings by losing in AV.

And thus a change has to be made to provide a more vanilla-feeling to the server, where grinding top standings is actually about maximizing efficiency on how to win. If the horde premade pushed themselves to try and win AV faster than the allys - i wouldnt have any problems with this.

Right now farming standings on horde side is just about joining AV and hoping its against the ally premade. There might even be some hordes who are communicating with the ally premade on when to join so they always get matched against them. And then killing all the lieutenants and going afk, because actually trying to win would be unneccesarry work.

If people dont play for fun, its their problem.

Whats a game ? Why work here for what ?

The people who play a game and not want fun have serious personal problems.

And these guys do everything to get what they want in forums, bugtracker, ingame.

Why is a game made? To have fun, thats the point, taking out the fun is nonsense.

Why play soccer? Wanna kill the enemies so you have no challenge and you can score 999:0 ?

I cant believe we are still here sucking premade's peoples balls everywhere and none seem to want and stop that shit. Honestly after all this you should stop premades, u see how much they wanna do to get what they want.

If people dont play for fun, its their problem.

Whats a game ? Why work here for what ?

The people who play a game and not want fun have serious personal problems.

And these guys do everything to get what they want in forums, bugtracker, ingame.

Why is a game made? To have fun, thats the point, taking out the fun is nonsense.

Why play soccer? Wanna kill the enemies so you have no challenge and you can score 999:0 ?

I cant believe we are still here sucking premade's peoples balls everywhere and none seem to want and stop that shit. Honestly after all this you should stop premades, u see how much they wanna do to get what they want.

You need to understand that there are people who thinks pvping is fun, competing is fun - and getting rank 14 is fun.

The only way for a horde player to do that right now is to afk in AV against the Remedy premade. If you join any other battleground or actually try to win in AV. You get way less honor than the people who are consistently losing to Remedy.

If that is your defenition of fun, then i got a tire iron you can show up your ass - because that sounds about as fun as losing on purpose in AV for 10 hours per day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom