• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Turn off multi-queue / group queue plz

Mahmut said:
If people dont play for fun, its their problem.
Wat? it's affecting the entire server, so no it's not only their problem. It's a vanilla system problem.

Mahmut said:
Whats a game ? Why work here for what ?
Work in order to get some of the strongest gear, to own people with it when u have obtained it. The way to get there is aids, it's a compromise. The fact that r14's barely show themselves in any pug nor premade games shows u that they don't play bgs for fun.

Mahmut said:
The people who play a game and not want fun have serious personal problems.
Most games have fun and notsofun parts. Same here.

Mahmut said:
I cant believe we are still here sucking premade's peoples balls everywhere and none seem to want and stop that shit. Honestly after all this you should stop premades, u see how much they wanna do to get what they want.
Only way is to make your own premade and not take their shit anymore, don't matter if win or lose, don't comply with their honor mafia. REVOLUCIÓN!

You need to understand that there are people who thinks pvping is fun, competing is fun - and getting rank 14 is fun.

thats a myth. you must be new to vanilla private servers.
all these rankers want is r14 with as low effort as possible. they want to archieve a high pvp rank, nothing else. this is also why wsg has always been a dodge and wintrading fest. nobody wants to try hard to win, actually pvp. as soon as one side thinks they are weaker, they instantly surrender.

its a general attitude issue, and catering to those will fix nothing at all. if you say pvp is dying, but by "pvp" you mean slackers that dodged and wintraded all day long to r14, i dont give a sht.

thats a myth. you must be new to vanilla private servers.
all these rankers want is r14 with as low effort as possible. they want to archieve a high pvp rank, nothing else. this is also why wsg has always been a dodge and wintrading fest. nobody wants to try hard to win, actually pvp. as soon as one side thinks they are weaker, they instantly surrender.

its a general attitude issue, and catering to those will fix nothing at all. if you say pvp is dying, but by "pvp" you mean slackers that dodged and wintraded all day long to r14, i dont give a sht.

Ive been playing on vanilla private servers since late 2009.

I've grinded to r13 in retail vanilla and r14 on private servers Warsong aswell as Emerald Dream.

Not a single one of these grinds were done by afking in AV.

Sure that the mentality has changed a lot since private servers became more mainstream. More mainstream = more mentality that everything has to be done as efficiently as possible.

Thats why we are currently experiencing dodging and afk AV losses. When i grinded to r14 on Warsong there was an ally guild called Train Cow who did amazing premades and i loved to play premade vs premade against them - this was back when the server barely had 2 wsg's going at the same time.

But yes, its true that this mentality is lost to the r14 grinders these days. They feel getting r14 is a chore and would prefer getting the rank without having to do anything.

This is where the Kronos staff comes into play, their server is going to start falling off pretty soon unless they fix this silly state of pvp. Because some of the r14 grinders might think that this is better for them, but for everyone else it is way worse.

My plan on this server was to go for a r14 grind, but so far ive pvped for 9 days and im already tired of just sitting around being afk in AV. Cant see myself doing this for another 11 weeks. And i doubt that i am representing a minority with these feelings.

My god just def pls, we dont have enough people who def, and the premades keep yelling in the chat to not def, so you know what they are afraid of, just def all day so their honor per hour gets delayed... Take snowfall graveyard, def Graveyards, make the game as long as it can.
Keep killing them when they have a graveyard that is far away, they will get tired in long term, they wont give up that fast.

Like premading wsg could be any fun, i went there, once your setup cant be beaten by the opposite horde/alliance premade, you can even set an AFK rotation and beat the pug 5v8 they dont even fight back and you can queue without thinking about dodging. It is 0 effort, boring, and just pure grinding, but at least you didnt dodge so you had your pride and could mock the opposite premade yee....

We spent most bg dancing/poking and shit like this while druid was running flag, the highligh of our bg was when we were coordinating MindCap to make players die in their BG room at orgri whooooo ~~so much fun.

This AV is Blizzlike 1.12.1, on K1 this madness lasted 2 weeks and people went back to wsg after the rep was done, mainly because Arcanum and Irae were making those AV last 2-8h by just defending choke point.

http://www.lanevetrash.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/forum-uploads/av-crypt2.jpg

Last edited:
Like premading wsg could be any fun, i went there, once your setup cant be beaten by the opposite horde/alliance premade, you can even set an AFK rotation and beat the pug 5v8 they dont even fight back and you can queue without thinking about dodging. It is 0 effort, boring, and just pure grinding, but at least you didnt dodge so you had your pride and could mock the opposite premade yee....

We spent most bg dancing/poking and shit like this while druid was running flag, the highligh of our bg was when we were coordinating MindCap to make players die in their BG room at orgri whooooo ~~so much fun.

This AV is Blizzlike 1.12.1, on K1 this madness lasted 2 weeks and people went back to wsg after the rep was done, mainly because Arcanum and Irae were making those AV last 2-8h by just defending choke point.

http://www.lanevetrash.altervista.org/wp-content/uploads/forum-uploads/av-crypt2.jpg
We are not saying that AV isnt blizzlike. We are saying we want a blizzlike experience, and with 90% of players looking to abuse the system to get to their desired rank as fast as possible AV has become a shitshow of AFK top 10 standing players just loosing on purpose to Remedys premade. Which isnt how anyone experienced PVP back in retail vanilla.

If this continues we will soon have R14 players who did R10-14 by killing NPCs in AV and then going AFk... and that would be a travesty.

I'm happy for you that it worked out on K1, but we dont have any players on K2 who are willing to or able to turtle the games on their own..

If i had a spare K2 60 to give to you i would, so that you could try pvping here for a week and see how much you want to keep doing it afterwards.

Top Bottom