• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

a month since last update, less than one month left of 2014

Dreamhack should relax and let the server be released when its supposed to be released.

Do other things untill its released. Im sure you can find something to occupy your time.

Edit; And Yes, i want more updates to appease my hunger.

I think the developer have some exams.
But I think that since twinstar is a large organisation we should at least have had some explanation and heads up about the absence of... everything!

Hi new member. Enjoy your stay.

Next time you feel the need to open pointless topics go out for a walk instead until the urge fades.
If that does not help then could you at least try to formulate a real question?

We are having a team meeting about Kronos next week. You will be informed about the results by the end of the next week.

Next time you feel the need to open pointless topics go out for a walk instead until the urge fades.

HAHHA OWNED!!!

see? i got GM to answer my topic within minutes!

-----------------------------

We are having a team meeting about Kronos next week. You will be informed about the results by the end of the next week.

Ok thanks for awesome quick answer! now i can control my hype for Kronos! :w00t::lol:

Last edited:

What do you expect when the developers simply stop updating us for a whole month?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_IXzU-lnLU

I wouldn't consider a topic asking for an update pointless. Regardless, bit of a needlessly rude way to phrase your statement. :/

Two answers I've heard:
Chero is busy with exams
Chero is so busy with development that he has no time for any sort of public updates.

Dont want to judge, but personally I'm not satisfied with either. I mean, it takes literally 5 minutes to type a short post saying "It's all fine, don't riot, next update is gonna come "date here"/soon". And everyone would calm the hell down.

Okay now this is how stuff should be.
/hyped

Sharing information is one thing Kronos REALLY needs to work on!

It was promised on the main page:
http://www.kronos-wow.com/2014/07/06/changelog-6th-july-2014/

Dear players,

we are sorry for having been silent for more than a month, but you may be familiar with the strain caused by exams in June and July. However now everyone in our team got plenty of free time and is back to working on the server.

From now on there will be regular news posts
followed by
Expect one of these posts about once every other week, depending on how much has been fixed or whether a key feature takes some more time to be fine-tuned.

The news mostly contain bugfixes, so during Chero's exams there are obviously no bugfixes. But a player who actually does his homework might wonder why is that. Oficially we have three developers in total, so are they all taking exams at the same time? Afaik, it's because all the work done on the latest iteration of Kronos is done by Chero alone, but nobody bothered to include that info anywhere, nor do I know what's up with Craig or jursky.

Bugfixing aside, is there really nothing else to say about Kronos? I wonder how many people actually know the complete history of Kronos. Most people know that there was some previous Kronos, but do they know there was another one before that? Is there nothing being discussed about Kronos on facebook, twitter, reddit, etc.? Not to mention the need of constant advertising through these channels.

And even if there is really nothing to say, post a screenshot. A poll. Or just a quick "hey people, nothing new, come back next week", it really helps. Dead main page never leaves a good impression.

Get a community manager.

Two answers I've heard:
Chero is busy with exams
Chero is so busy with development that he has no time for any sort of public updates.

Dont want to judge, but personally I'm not satisfied with either. I mean, it takes literally 5 minutes to type a short post saying "It's all fine, don't riot, next update is gonna come "date here"/soon". And everyone would calm the hell down.

Okay now this is how stuff should be.
/hyped

Less complaining, more being appreciative that Chero / company are taking time out of their lives to provide a free service to the vanilla community.

It'd be nice to hear more frequent updates, but that doesn't give anyone the right to whine about it.

And even if there is really nothing to say, post a screenshot. A poll. Or just a quick "hey people, nothing new, come back next week", it really helps. Dead main page never leaves a good impression.

Get a community manager.
Good post. I totally agree.

What if Chero gets sick for a long time.. is Kronos gonna die? No updates?
This is a gigantic red flag for anyone that expects it to run longer than the other kronoses.

I'm really looking forward to playing here and I want Kronos to run.
But I hope this gets solved during that meeting, cause if it isn't i'm having my doubts to put in a lot of hours on my characters here.

Sharing information is one thing Kronos REALLY needs to work on!

It was promised on the main page:
http://www.kronos-wow.com/2014/07/06/changelog-6th-july-2014/

followed by

The news mostly contain bugfixes, so during Chero's exams there are obviously no bugfixes. But a player who actually does his homework might wonder why is that. Oficially we have three developers in total, so are they all taking exams at the same time? Afaik, it's because all the work done on the latest iteration of Kronos is done by Chero alone, but nobody bothered to include that info anywhere, nor do I know what's up with Craig or jursky.

Bugfixing aside, is there really nothing else to say about Kronos? I wonder how many people actually know the complete history of Kronos. Most people know that there was some previous Kronos, but do they know there was another one before that? Is there nothing being discussed about Kronos on facebook, twitter, reddit, etc.? Not to mention the need of constant advertising through these channels.

Get a community manager.

More Info = Happy Me!
:smile:

We will have an official update for you shortly. The results of next weeks team meeting will most likely also be cause for an update and we hope to have a dungeon showcase ready for you soon.

Believe it or not, we are awaiting Kronos' release as eagerly as you do :smile:

The only thing that happens when Chero is "unavailible" is that no new fixes are added, but K2 was so stable so it doesn't needed any maintance over a week. And if it needs any, then other members of Twinstar team can handle it.

Also, major part of bugs should be fixed at launch so you don't even notice when there are no new fixes in longer time.

We will have an official update for you shortly. The results of next weeks team meeting will most likely also be cause for an update and we hope to have a dungeon showcase ready for you soon.

heh, cant wait!! :p

Awesome, thanks!

I know there's no way you guys can give us an estimated date of release which is completely understandable for me, but I do wonder, you guys think it will be ready before the year's over? If not, then that's cool too, no need to rush quality.:smile:

The way Lharts is answered people is more and more disgusting each post he makes : you are the one who should take a break. Moderators please do your job.

Once again, Psojed got the point ;)

Dreamhack must have some kind of magic in his post, so please post again !

Top Bottom