• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

4/7/2015 Arcanum got rekt in Azshara?

Methos

Authorized
TSIA
Azuregos was too stronk for the hordes.
In a few hours i will upload some great clips from this fabulous
event and share it with the world.

#Edit1

[video=youtube;Fu7OpAf2SXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7OpAf2SXQ[/video]

#Edit2 Synced showing how it's done at Azu.
[video=youtube;YzHBlIkjdS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzHBlIkjdS8[/video]

#Edit 3
[video=youtube;sO_BvyIOjyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_BvyIOjyU[/video]

Last edited:
Hope more people will record their kills in the future or make some world pvp movies.
Nostalgia is too stronk in this game!

Awesome dude, hit me up ingame and we can collaborate sometime. Keep it rollin'

How retarded. You just posted videos of a non working boss fight and how you exploited non working boss mechanics do kill horde. This is an abuse and needs to be reported here.

Thank you for the great advertisement for Kronos!

Could somebody with brain take care of this thread?

Amazing how one player can get a 40man horde raid to fail the boss alone.
GJ, fun movie :D

Keep movies coming and the PvP community real!

Last edited:
I am amazed how limited the knowledge of some testers, game master and players is regarding boss mechanic overall since Azuregos is only one example of a non working fight. I got this impression (and I could be wrong) just by reading and looking at the bug reports made. And yes it is really amazing, but in a sad way, how easy it is to disturb a 40 man raid without fully working mechanics.

I am amazed how limited the knowledge of some testers, game master and players is regarding boss mechanic overall since Azuregos is only one example of a non working fight. I got this impression (and I could be wrong) just by reading and looking at the bug reports made. And yes it is really amazing, but in a sad way, how easy it is to disturb a 40 man raid without fully working mechanics.

Have you posted a bugreport on the fight? if not do it, every fix is a better server :)

I wonder what exactly is wrong with azuregos. Ally killed him twice already so he is killable.

How retarded. You just posted videos of a non working boss fight and how you exploited non working boss mechanics do kill horde. This is an abuse and needs to be reported here.
Sounds like a trolling. "Non working"=>post how it should work. To bugtracker and - optionally - here.

Someone already done something - https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?search=azuregos#issues - but maybe it deserves a public report as well.

Before you ask - I don't know anything about this boss mechanics because I'm a total noob. You're the one who knows here, so please share you knowledge with community :)

Last edited:
Video 1:

00:39: all Horde player get teleported but not him - bug -> he dodges teleport and most likely the iceblock as well
01:50: dodges the next teleport as well as the iceblock - bug
02:35: Pala is killing a WL while being wrongly affected by the Aura of Frost - bug + abuse
03:35: several players kill a Priest while being wrongly affected by the Aura of Frost - bug + abuse
03:43: same as above

While being in the Aura of Frost you can not do anything and since this spell it is not working as it should it is a clear abuse of boss mechanics and also part of this video. (but yeah there is also legit PvP to watch)

Wait.. Azuregos teleports all players, that are in combat with him.. That should be correct and that paladin is not in combat so he does not get teleported.
When you have debuff, you get frozen for 5 mins when azuregos gets nearby, is that wrong?

You are posting here these bugs, How it should work? Should all players in range get teleported? Do you have proofs for that?
If you are debuffed, you should not be frozen when azuregos come near to you? Again, any video?

Azuregos should get agressive for all players, so he should get the teleport, the cleave, the blizzard. Its already reported with video proof. In my mind this video is funny, but not very good for the reputation of kronos. Many things dont work correct at azuregos, the damage is to high.

And yeah sure the alliance killed him with ony buff - gz to SYNECD. But keep in mind the horde dont have paladins and makes it a bit more difficult for horde. Its not an excuse, just a note.

Last edited:
Many things dont work correct at azuregos, the damage is to high.

And yeah sure the alliance killed him with ony buff - gz to SYNECD. But keep in mind the horde dont have paladins and makes it a bit more difficult for horde. Its not an excuse, just a note.

in all honesty, even though azu has some little flaws (his strange frost breath behaviour being the most significant) he is absolutely killable, period!

The onyxia buff we used this time (we did not have it on the server firstkill) had no effect about us wiping or killing the boss, don't even try to make that one relevant.

All in all, here you have a tough fight (which i like) and ofc you're complaining about the damage output....
We all should be glad that azu is not just a free kill, so many people have been disappointed of this server because so far all the content has been cake!

And i can already say, if BWL stays the way it was (very close to the original) and doesn't get buffed, it will be cleared within 3-5 hours after release, you can bet on that. I don't think it would be the right thing for the server, when theres a couple of hundred people waiting for the BWL progression and then the progression ends after just a few hours, because you guys wanna have the damage output blizzlike and cry about every little thing that makes a boss harder to kill.

Warms my heart to see all this rage and whine from Arcanum, keep up the good work Synced!

Top Bottom