• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance [A] <Naga stole my bike> Looking for Scandinavian players! [PvE/PVP]

cptnlobbe

Hello Kronos Community!

What is <Naga stole my bike>?

We are brand new guild, currently building our foundation of mainly Scandinavian players. We are in process of making A strong, solid core of members who are truly willing to progress throughout the current and future content.

Short term goals.

For now the focus of the guild will be Leveling & Gearing - Through Questing & Dungeons - Making friends & gathering members along the way!

Long term goals.

Will be striving to become an end-game raiding guild - Standing on our own feet & progressing through all the content without help from the outside. For that we need a pool of 40+ Active, Motivated & Skilled players.

What are the requirements to join?

Don't be, you know.. special. If you are sincere, honest and mindful you will find your place right here!

// Loue

Hello there Lobbe!

Norwegian player here, been playing wow since 2004 and been playing on feenix warsong for the past 3 years, so i am well aware of how classic wow functions.

I would like to apply to your guild with my druid "Gimped" he is currently level 19.
Im mainly looking for a skandinavian guild since its nice to talk to people that you can speak your native language with :)

I've got experiance in every raid up to blackwing lair, hoping i can be of good use to the guild :)

Best regards
Gimped

Swedish guy here that have played WoW since 2005.
At this writing moment, my Priest Rhovaneth is currently lvl 26.
I really like the idea of a Scandinavian guild, getting to play with people in that are in close proximity to one another is appealing to me.

Any contact information would be awesome :3

//Rewston

Top Bottom